• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't sign in to My adobe stock contribute account

Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 

Hy Adobe Stock community

I an writing this to inform you all that I am facing a problem which is I can't Link my adobe id to my Contribute account. I tried all the Ways Emailing the Contribute support Team but no reply from them from last three days. I also talk with agents but they also can't solve. I hope in this community anyone can help so I post my problem here. . I also upload/Attached the Screenshot of that Error I am facing. I hope that Someone In the community will Solve my problem. 

Thanks 

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are screenshot of error in comment

Screenshot Of Error.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You reported earlier that it was because of the birthdate you entered on your account. If you're under 18, you cannot be a stock contributor.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I was Above 18 and The Birth Date In My account mentioned Correctly Here is the Screenshot

Screenshot_20230922-065428_1.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have emailed Adobe you'll just have to wait for a response. No one in this forum can assist you with account issues.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes And Here is also the Screenshot of mail which Email to Adobe contribute is this right email address of Adobe stock contribute 

Abambo_0-1695376390193.png

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's best to use the "contact us" link.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mean? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I hope In this Way my problem Will solved 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't go to contact page of stock contribute because I can't Sign in to account and that is the main problem. Now I think I have only one solution to wait for Email reply 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The contact us link is also shown on the bottom of this page.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/stock-contributor.html

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be located in a country that cannot contribute. Apart from the age condition, that is the only initial condition I could think about that makes you ineligible. Furthermore, you are ineligible when you got banned before.

(BTW: don't post anything that gives too much personal info, like e-mail, phone numbers etc. That makes you vulnerable to scammers, imitating Adobe support)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live In Pakistan and  Adobe is fully available in Pakistan nor I am banned because this is the first account I created In Adobe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Pakistan is not a country, where contributors are blocked from contributing.

I just thought about a different valid reason to get refused: If your account is that of a corporate ID for a Teams or Enterprise subscription, you are not eligible to contribute. You then need to sign out and sign in into your personal account, or you need to create anyhow a personal account, independently of your corporate account.

Furthermore, if you do not have a subscription, it may be worth creating a new Adobe ID and trying to connect that with a contributor account. If you have a subscription, you still could try the second account. But in that case, you would need to work in one account (your Adobe stuff) and upload from a different account. Works, but is less practical. It won't be possible later on to merge both accounts, so you need at that moment to take a decision in one way or another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I Will try to create a now Gmail account and then with That new Gmail account I create Adobe Account and Link it with contribute account 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for Replying and also for remembering me to not share information like me email etc 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You shared your e-mail address on your screenshot from your e-mail you sent to Adobe. A forum moderator changed that for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think being A Adobe stock contributor is not in my Luck. I made ne Gmail account and then trying to sign up my Adobe stock contribute s account but unfortunately same error appear that Your Access is denied. But I appreciate you all to try to solve my problem 

Thanks

Adobe Stock Contribute s Community 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for that. There may be a Pakistani contributor who could guide you more. I know that there are some on Adobe stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy Abambo

I could not find any solution of this problem I contact adobe customer support but no reply from them I also email to adobe Contribute team but it has past 15 working days but also no reply from them. So I want to know do you know some Pakistani contributors in this community if yes then can you tag them or mentioned their name so i can contact them

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, sorry. If they don't out themselves here, I do not collect that data. You could do a search here in this forum, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
4 hours ago 4 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_2024-09-07-00-28-19-98_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
4 hours ago 4 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be ineligible if you reside is a country that does not allow you to participate. You must also be at least 18 years of age.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
3 hours ago 3 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you click on the Learn More link?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines