• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant connect with contributor.stock.adobe.com.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant connect with contributor.stock.adobe.com. for one week. I can see my portfolio, but its impossible to upload new photos for selling them

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Hi andreys

I am sorry about your experience uploading. If it is that you are uploading vector images, the vector upload are temporarily disabled. As for photo images I have just uploaded a few photos, hence that portal is working properly. I use "Edge" browser to do so.

If your difficulty is to upload photo images First check your notifications to see if your account is blocked for any reason. If not

Go to www.adobe.com

click on the avatar/icon at the top right corner of the new page and follow the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andreys

I am sorry about your experience uploading. If it is that you are uploading vector images, the vector upload are temporarily disabled. As for photo images I have just uploaded a few photos, hence that portal is working properly. I use "Edge" browser to do so.

If your difficulty is to upload photo images First check your notifications to see if your account is blocked for any reason. If not

Go to www.adobe.com

click on the avatar/icon at the top right corner of the new page and follow the instruction to sign in

Click on "Photos, illustrations, graphics and videos"

At the top right of the new page, click on "sell"

At the top band of the next page click on uploaded files

The portal page opens

Drag and drop your images

Another option is

In the search box on your browser type in "contributor.stock.adobe.com" and enter or click on search

On the new page select "Contribute to Adobe Stock"

Make sure you're signed in

On the new page click on "Uploaded Files"

Portal page opens

Drag and drop

I hope this was helpful

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2018 Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day! I an a photographer from Moscow Russia. And I can't connect to contributor.stock.adobe.com too. I see that my photos are selling everyday, but I do not have access to my contributor account and also can't upload photos. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning oksanam

Is there any chance that Adobe might have blocked your account for any repeated violation? If no, have you tried the above suggested ways to sign in? Please let us know so we can further assist you.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can sign in and choose "Photos, illustrations, graphics and videos". But then i can't upload photos and also see my portfolio. Another option "contributor.stock.adobe.com" doesn't work too. Because the server on which page is located does not respond. I tried in Chrome and Safari...

I don't think that my account is blocked, cause I haven't received any letter from adobe about blocked but i receive letters about the sale of my photos. And actually I want to transfer money to my pay pal already. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seams that more users from Russia have problems. It may be that your service provider is blocking some sites for some reason. You may need to use a VPN to work around that.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Abambo) I'll try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. With  VPN everything OK!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Да, через VPN только работает)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Это наш роскомнадзор проказничает, позакрывал и легальные ресурсы, в т.ч. Adobe'овские. Есть такое дело.

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ну да. Только проказничает слишком мягло сказано...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problems now,and i click button sell -  show  me error cod 401

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, your problem is different. https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Status/401

Please tell us your OS and version and browser and version. For some users, knowing the region is also interesting.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines