• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Complaint against the author

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Этот автор публикует генеративный контент без надлежащего дизайна, чтобы легко пройти модерацию. По многим признакам (неправильные линии, вариации одного изображения, особый стиль) видно, что эти изображения созданы в Миджорни. В портфолио автора много генеративных изображений. Пожалуйста, исправьте ситуацию.

https://stock.adobe.com/ca/contributor/4021/photobank

AdobeStock_576384821_Preview.jpeg

AdobeStock_576384832_Preview.jpeg

AdobeStock_516356191_Preview.jpeg

   

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Hello, I've reported this specific contributor to the content team for review for lacking generative AI labels. I've sent along this forum thread as well to the content team to make sure they understand the full scope of the issue. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Contributor1 ?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the author does not specify this as generative ai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw. Contributor1 is the contact I know, from Adobe, who checks complaints and moves those over to the team to give assets a second look. 

I think it should be very important for Adobe to enforce the rules. 

Maybe @Paul_RNRS can tell us the approximate date of the upload of those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most recent of these was uploaded on the 28th of February. The oldest (516136865) goes back to July last year, which definitely looks like it was made by one of the earlier generative algorithms. 

There are lots of accounts that break the rules in this way, should we name them??! Some are even making it into the top seller list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you come across non compliant images, I think it's a good idea to report them. Apparently a lot of junk got uploaded before Adobe refined their AI moderstion and announced the requirement for titling and keywording; but it doesn't appear that they've dedicated any resources to systematically finding and eradicating that junk. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This monkey photo being aproved makes me feel stupid to be on this forum, how can I point out defects in images as grounds for rejection while things like this are approved?

A few days ago, a person who had been waiting for more than 10 days was advised to cancel the submission because he had not entered the mandatory keywords. For what?

I'm not even going to mention my images, perfectly corrected after hours of editing being rejected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I feel the same way. Someone waits a month for the approval of photos, and someone puts THIS out in batches without any problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are currently a lot of accounts with validation issues, meaning that Adobe is actively checking accounts that get complaints or are violating the terms in a different way. I do not know what triggers this increase in locked accounts, but it came together with the announcement of the AI acceptance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've reported this specific contributor to the content team for review for lacking generative AI labels. I've sent along this forum thread as well to the content team to make sure they understand the full scope of the issue. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines