• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Constructive opinion on this photo

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't tried to post it yet because I'm pretty sure, as I'm a begginer at this, there are lots of mistakes in the photo, so I wanted to know first constructive opinions about it so I can try to improve 😃

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

I like the concept and it's  well executed; however I think the frame could have been composed better to eliminate the structure on the right side and the blownout spot in the hourglass. There's also a large blurry blob in the sky on the left side - probably a bird flying through.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

I agree with @Jill_C , the concept is good but the framing needs work. Also I would lighten up the shadows some.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like the concept and it's  well executed; however I think the frame could have been composed better to eliminate the structure on the right side and the blownout spot in the hourglass. There's also a large blurry blob in the sky on the left side - probably a bird flying through.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with @Jill_C , the concept is good but the framing needs work. Also I would lighten up the shadows some.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @crisgf

Nice subject, however it is underexposed, noisy and not completely focused. You need to have defined edges of the main subject. Please zoom to between 100 and 200% to inspect for details, and to make sure your photos meet the criteria as outlined in the contributor guide and here.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Compare yours with other Stock submissions in this keyword category.  

https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=hourglass

Good lighting is important.  While you're learning, try to shoot photos during peek daylight hours when the sun is directly overhead or behind your shoulder.  Low light shots are very challenging even for experts.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines