• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contributor Payment error

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Adobestock Contributor. I Withdraw last Thursday, June 11, 2020. 

But today I got a payment error. Why? How can I get it back? Please tell me a way.
TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you've already sent a new payment request, please let me know if you're still having issues. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello; i have same problem can you check for me please. I made a payment request at Friday, October 02, 2020 but there is "Payment error" on status column. This is my member id 206820172. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sir, i have same problem regarding payment error. I have attached screenshots. Please do it as soon as possible. Really needed. Thankyou so much

Screenshot_20210422-170220_Chrome.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help regarding this issue as soon as possible 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem occur me tried to withdraw $42.98 to my skrill account but after a wseek i sowh a massage payment error please fix that problem where is my money my adobe stock contributer holding

Muhammad Jahangir and member id is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me if the problem is solved. Thanx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. You need to wait for few more days. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What problem? You resurrected a thread from a year ago , so we don't know what problem you're referring to...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Muhammad24037181qfkv,

Fellow users can't help you a payment issue.  Directly contact Contributor Support below.  Only they can help you.

Stock Contributor Support: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Issue with me how to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A payment error happens when Adobe makes the payment and the receiving side refuses the payment. You should check your credentials with the receiving side. If they say that all is OK, check the money destination on the Adobe side. If what you gave to Adobe is correct, then contact contributor support. 

The receiving side is probably waiting for some ID confirmation of yours. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no issue with the receiving side as I received email confirmation from PAYONEER that you can now receive funds from Adobe stock. I just simply linked the account. But the payment option says "Payment Error" its been over 20 days I don't how to fix this. It was my first transfer

How can I contact customer support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was there a problem with the payement? If you have identified the source, you can rescedule a payment, if I'm correctly informed. You do not contact customer support, you contact contributor support. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

They answer by e-mail. So watch your spam folder. And the answer may take some time. It's not life support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks,

No there wasn't any problem with Payoneer. But I think the Email or User name is different maybe? That might be the issue resulting Payment Error in the Stock Account. I don't know

I did contact using contributor support previously 3-to 4 days ago I haven't received any response or email 

I will wait for their response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines