May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many files i can upload to adobe stock in one day,weekor month

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

I've never encountered a limit to the number of uploads. I've uploaded 200-300 at a time, I think. I use Adobe Lightroom to accumulate images to send to Adobe Stock, and every month or so I press the "Publish" button to send them to Adobe Stock, where they sit in the "Uploaded/New" section until I have time to add titles and keywords. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

There is no known limit, but I would prefer uploading regularly pictures, taking time to keyword them carefully instead of uploading big batches, except if you have a database of pictures with other stock agencies that you would like to add here, and they are well-prepared for being uploaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never encountered a limit to the number of uploads. I've uploaded 200-300 at a time, I think. I use Adobe Lightroom to accumulate images to send to Adobe Stock, and every month or so I press the "Publish" button to send them to Adobe Stock, where they sit in the "Uploaded/New" section until I have time to add titles and keywords. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no known limit, but I would prefer uploading regularly pictures, taking time to keyword them carefully instead of uploading big batches, except if you have a database of pictures with other stock agencies that you would like to add here, and they are well-prepared for being uploaded.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears there is a upload limit now.  Is there a way around this?  I hear it takes up to 2 months to get any AI photos to be approved that's alot of wasted time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no daily upload limit, there is a limit of assets waiting for moderation. It takes indeed some time to get illustrations moderated, because people uploaded thousands of assets at once. To give all the submitters the chance to get their assets moderated, and to build back the backlog, Adobe did install a limit to assets in the moderation queue. As suoon as you hit that limit, you will need to get your assets moderated. The limit is a moving limit, depending on the influx. 

It would be interesting to see with how many assets you did hit the limit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It gave me a limit of 50 photos in moderation.  It's been a week and nothing.  I have read that it can take 2 months to get them approved.  That mean I can only submit 250 photos a year which isn't good for business.  There has to a be a way to speed the process up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe could choose to hire more Moderators, and maybe they already have. But if hiring isn't justified by the quality of the AI assets that are being uploaded and the sales of AI assets, they won't add staff. Thus, the way to get Contributors to be more careful with the stuff they're submitting and to submit onky their best works is to throttle submissions.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not an upload limit. It's a limit on the number of assets that can be under review at any one time, and it was implemented to slow down the influx Generative AI assets from contributors submitting hundreds, or even thousands, at a time. You can delete some of your previous uploads that are still under review to ensure that you're submitting only the best assets that have a good chance of being accepted, and then submit newer, better ones. If the majority of Generative AI assets were being accepted, and were being sold, Adobe would not have capped the submissions, so I suppose this is a way of slowing down the submission of low quality assets. There's no way of getting around the limit.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know if the limit is just limited to AI produced images? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Limit details are a secret. Andvluable to daily change. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so. I think it's a limit on the total number of assets under review, though as @Test Screen Name @mentioned, Adobe does not reveal the details.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the limit is actually 3001 assets under review 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It varies by Contributor; I have heard limits anywhere from 50 to 3,000.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. My limit is 501. And that works out fine for me. It gives me time to upload new images and take additional care with titles and keywording. Once some images are accepted, have I others in my "New" tab to upload for review. People with a higher limit probably had more images already in review and their limits were set accordingly. It's highly unlikely that Adobe would systematically start removing images to a set number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People with a higher limit probably had more images already in review and their limits were set accordingly. It's highly unlikely that Adobe would systematically start removing images to a set number.

By @daniellei4510

You can set a limit, like 42 and let the users uploading again when their waiting queue is below that limit. You do not need to delete assets. The best limit is the one you do not reach.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the limit is actually 3001 assets under review 

By @Deleted User

That's only your personal limit based on your upload and acceptance history.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems again with the so-called "daiily limit"  There does seem to be a problem with Adobes days being of different lengths to those in the UK! I upload one file on Friday that was less than one hour. Today, Saturday, more than 24 hours later, I'm blocked due to being pased the daily limit. Very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you see a daily upload limit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I sign in to audio enhance, and after enhancing a couple of files, I
get the message I'm at the daily limit. Try again in 24 hours.

Cheers,
Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audio enhance has nothing to do with Adobe stock. What is Audio enhance and where did you find that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a Google!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a Google!
By @Bill33068176pjjc

I did: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Surfer

That's why I asked. For someone not well up with computers, you are quite snappy.  And pretty ancient is relative. I'm not 20 anymore. 

If you want help, you should answer all the questions. What is Audio enhance and where did you find that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a member of Mensa. Top 6 percent! However, I'm very ancient. I'll be
95 in November. Not much fun. Arthritis, poor vision, going deafer. Can't
walk more than a few yards, but I still manage to look after myself. I live
alone and I think that is how I manage to keep alert for my age.

Kind regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However, I'm very ancient. I'll be95 in November.
By @Bill33068176pjjc

I admit that's ancient. And congratulations on being a member of Mensa.

But still, we can't help you without the correct information.

Meanwhile, I did some more research and I found this: https://podcast.adobe.com/enhance.

I suppose that is what you were referring too. If it is, you have as a free user of this service one hour of enhance speech per day or as a premium user, you'll have 4 hours.

Abambo_0-1697983393348.png

If you have further questions, you can ask them in the Adobe Express forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express/ct-p/ct-adobe-express

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi

I uploaded my message to the wrong section of Adobe. We all make mistakes!
(Even Mensa members!)

I've now posted to the correct section

Thank you for the chat.

kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines