Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Daily upload limit

New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many files i can upload to adobe stock in one day,weekor month

TOPICS
Asset Quality, General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Community Professional , May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021
I've never encountered a limit to the number of uploads. I've uploaded 200-300 at a time, I think. I use Adobe Lightroom to accumulate images to send to Adobe Stock, and every month or so I press the "Publish" button to send them to Adobe Stock, where they sit in the "Uploaded/New" section until I have time to add titles and keywords. 

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional , May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021
There is no known limit, but I would prefer uploading regularly pictures, taking time to keyword them carefully instead of uploading big batches, except if you have a database of pictures with other stock agencies that you would like to add here, and they are well-prepared for being uploaded.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never encountered a limit to the number of uploads. I've uploaded 200-300 at a time, I think. I use Adobe Lightroom to accumulate images to send to Adobe Stock, and every month or so I press the "Publish" button to send them to Adobe Stock, where they sit in the "Uploaded/New" section until I have time to add titles and keywords. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no known limit, but I would prefer uploading regularly pictures, taking time to keyword them carefully instead of uploading big batches, except if you have a database of pictures with other stock agencies that you would like to add here, and they are well-prepared for being uploaded.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines