• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delays in Adobe Stock Photo Approval: What Can I Do?

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What could be causing a delay in the approval of my photos on Adobe Stock? I have submitted them 21 days ago and they are still not approved. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process or get more information on the status of my submissions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

You probably won't receive a response to such inquiries, because they simply don't know how long review will take. Anecdotal evidence from this forum, as well as the Adobe Stock Discord channel, is that most reviews of AI assets are now taking 2 months or more. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Review times vary depending on how many other assets were ahead of yours when you submitted. 

Contacting Stock Contributor support about the review queue is a waste of time.  They can't do anything about traffic. And if you become a nuisance, they could block your account for spamming.  

For faster turnarounds, submit less generative AI illustrations and more photos, videos, & vectors.  Real artwork sells more & gets reviewed quicker than the synthetic stuff.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you read through the recent posts, asset review time is a hot topic right now.  It's speculated there is a backlog with a high volume if AI generated content being submitted right now.  Be patient, and I'd say for non-AI assets if more than two full weeks go by and they are still in review it may warrant reaching out to Contributor Support.  For AI assets, 4 weeks or longer seems to be normal at the moment.

If this is your first time submitting, make sure your ID has been accepted and there aren't any tax form issues.

Good luck 🙂

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not much you can do except wait.

Photos and Vector illustrations take 5  - 10 business days.

Generative AI may take up to 2 months  -- owing to the glut of content that's slamming the Stock system.

HINT:  Maybe don't submit generative AI.  😉

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quoteIs there anything I can do to speed up the process or get more information on the status of my submissions?
By @PictureThisProduct

You can't accelerate this. You need to wait. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's weird that I got one of my AI generated assets accepted almost instantly, while the rest is sitting in the review queue for over 2 weeks now. I wonder how that one image got through quicker 🤔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe leprechauns looked favorably upon that submission. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's weird that I got one of my AI generated assets accepted almost instantly, while the rest is sitting in the review queue for over 2 weeks now. I wonder how that one image got through quicker 🤔

By @AltPix

A system bug. I will ask Adobe to put that asset back into your waiting queue… (just kidding!) Adobe always says, it's first in, first out. According to our information gathered from other contributors, your AI assets remain unprofitable in the waiting queue for a period of three months before being considered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been waiting for mine for two months now to be accepted, and nothing so far. I have also reached out to their support twice but, no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably won't receive a response to such inquiries, because they simply don't know how long review will take. Anecdotal evidence from this forum, as well as the Adobe Stock Discord channel, is that most reviews of AI assets are now taking 2 months or more. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Review times vary depending on how many other assets were ahead of yours when you submitted. 

Contacting Stock Contributor support about the review queue is a waste of time.  They can't do anything about traffic. And if you become a nuisance, they could block your account for spamming.  

For faster turnarounds, submit less generative AI illustrations and more photos, videos, & vectors.  Real artwork sells more & gets reviewed quicker than the synthetic stuff.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is taking more 2 months hahaha~ I'm just gonna wait for it..... Hopefully, it approves mine this year. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I know what type of work you upload? I only upload vectors and it's my first waiting for more than a week. Usually it would only take around 3 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't panic. All waiting times have increased, but still, vector should be around 15 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines