Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting rejected items from Stock?

Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a few files that were rejected.

Does anyone know how I can delete them from the rejected page?

Thanks in advance.

Arnold K

[Topic edited by modertator for clarity.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

You simply can't. It is not forseen to delete those entries. But that is not a problem neither as they are not public. And from time to time I really need to look back at the rejection reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

You can't delete from that page. Adobe keeps track of your overall rejection rate and needs to keep a count; for instance the current promotion in which we can earn a free year of Creative Cloud for Photographers relies on being able to achieve a certain acceptance rate.. I find it very interesting and useful to look back at why my images were rejected, and have learned a lot from the process. My rejects were initially in the 25% range, but now are probably more like 5%. I also keyword the rejec

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What rejected page?  Please be more specific.

Which Adobe software or service are you asking about?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry , maybe I posted to the wrong place, I'm talking about my adobe Stock contributor page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You simply can't. It is not forseen to delete those entries. But that is not a problem neither as they are not public. And from time to time I really need to look back at the rejection reason.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't delete from that page. Adobe keeps track of your overall rejection rate and needs to keep a count; for instance the current promotion in which we can earn a free year of Creative Cloud for Photographers relies on being able to achieve a certain acceptance rate.. I find it very interesting and useful to look back at why my images were rejected, and have learned a lot from the process. My rejects were initially in the 25% range, but now are probably more like 5%. I also keyword the rejected ones in Lightroom with the tag "ASR" "Adobe Stock Reject" and the reason, such as IP or OOF. Then I won't accidentally try to submit that image again. 

I did have two images that were previously rejected suddenly become unrejected and added to my saleable images. I think they might have been intially rejected on the grounds of IP Violation. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your explanation is fine. However I (as a very beginner) uploaded a wrong version of a picture and immediately afterwards uploaded the correct one. So the first one should really be deleted (also for statistical reasons) ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @bernhard1945 ,

This is a different issue than that of the OP. Depending on the status of your image there are different ways to delete files, wether they have been uploaded, submitted for moderation or accepted. You need to know where in the workflow the image is stuck currently.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines