Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duel citizenship and IRS forms

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I’m a professional photographer and I have recently joined adobe stock as a contributor .

I’ve recently sold only one photo and have been asked to fill out the IRS form ,  my problem is that I have a dual citizenship and have a US citizenship and an Israeli one  i’m not exactly clear on how I’m supposed to fill out the forms .

Can  anybody refer me to some information since I haven’t found one here .

thank you

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose for the US you are a US citizen. But generally you are required to pay the taxes in the country you live. But for details and really professional advice you need to consult with your tax accountant/counselor.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Na,

I would believe it is more appropriate to fill out the form that is relevant to the country you currently live in. However depending on your future plans for the second country, the possibility of relocating at a future date, I suggest you find out from Adobe about possibly making relevant changes to your account at a later date by sending a message "via contact us".

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines