• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Earnings from Adobe Stock

New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else had trouble getting the money they earned from Adobe Stock?  I am!  And Contributor Support, when contacted, never responds!  I'm mailing a letter to Adobe corporate offices today!

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

No, I have never failed to receive a payment within 7-10 working days of requesting it. Have you waited the full 10 working days? If so, and the funds have still not been released, then contact Contributor Support (not Customer Service).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

I always got my funds, and contributor support answered my questions the one time I contacted them. Contributor support answers by e-mail. You should watch your spam folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I have never failed to receive a payment within 7-10 working days of requesting it. Have you waited the full 10 working days? If so, and the funds have still not been released, then contact Contributor Support (not Customer Service).

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I always got my funds, and contributor support answered my questions the one time I contacted them. Contributor support answers by e-mail. You should watch your spam folder.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines