• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feedback please

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to contributing to Adobe and had some images declined, i would appreciate some feed back fro future reference.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First tip: Adobe always give a rejection reason, and you need to tell us what it is. For example, IP violation, artefacts, quality issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I do not think it is bad. The focus (depth of field) could be better and the shadows could be 1/2 stop lighter.

Also you should straighten the vertical lines. The post.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like a private storage room. Were you asked for a property release? As you did not show us the refusal reason, and there are no direct recognizable errors, it is difficult for us to give you feed back.

Adding some clarity to enhance the micro-contrasts, and a geometry correction is all I would do.

Abambo_0-1666008290942.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would straighten that vertical element and lift the shadows a bit. Otherwise it's well done and an interesting collection of squash.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines