I assume these photos were rejected by Adobe. So that we can give accurate info, please tell us their rejection reason for each picture. If we guess we may waste your valuable time.
most of them seem to be to dark, the panorama shot hast stitching lines in it, the underwater shots are blurry.
Before you submit, please review the submission guidelines carefully and compare your work with other Stock inventory. To be accepted, your work should be as good or better than what's already represented in your keyword category.
Hope that helps.
The first photo is too dark and has a lot of noise. There is a white halo around the balloons. The logos have to be removed from the balloons.
I'm afraid to say that the photos lack Adobe's quality standards. The balloon photo is too dark, and there are signs of artifacts in the sky, the panorama photo has problems with stitching - the lighting is uneven and it is visible where the stitching occurred, white balance in the underwater shots - too cyan, tunnel beach - white balance and quality of the photo, and the goats - the flash used has given a harsh light, and the baby goats, the white is too white - no detail in the goats' heads.
It would be a good idea to read the Adobe help guides - for example:
The panorama was done , it's just that it was in-house - in the phone's software, rather than manually in third party software.
Thanks! No stitching in the panorama though
The Panorama is, I assume, Pag, Croatia.
This is 8888 x 3608 pixels and was taken with an iPhone 7.
The iPhone camera is 12 megapixels, but your image is 8888 x 3602 pixels = 32014576 pixels = 32 megapixels. So it is easy to see that this cannot be a single shot, and must be joined together OR the resolution was increased.
- increasing the resolution is forbidden by Adobe
- if they are joined together this may be using the panorama feature of the iPhone. I like this feature for my own shots, but I don't think it can make commercial quality work, even with a tripod and perfect positioning. Look at this screen shot (not visible in email reply). The sky seems to have many sudden lines, and one is very obvious, I have marked it:
You see here clearly a line:
Panoramas are done in different ways, but that's a “stitching” line. There are other lines on the right side. This happens, when you are doing a panorama, and you are not regular in your movement with the iPhone. Technically, the iPhone take continuously pictures and stitches those together to one panorama. You do not need to do that yourself.
1. What a marvelous scene! But there are very noticeable noise and artifacts in the sky as well as other issues. Had those issues not been present you would have had to remove the logo from every balloon.
2. Leaning horizon, artifacts, soft focus, blown highlights, white balance
3. Soft focus, noise, underexposed; it's really difficult to get a clean picture through the glass if an aquarium
4. Overexposed highlights and chromatic aberration; you should be able to fix this one easily in Lightroom and resubmit.
5. Underexposed shadows, magenta tone in sky and water
6. overexposed areas and noise.
7. Harsh lighting and shadows; ears are out of focus