• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files cannot be seen in public

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i am the contributor, some of my files can be seen only by me and do not appear in search or collection or portfolio in piblic view, those are numbers

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Hello, the problem is that buyers do not search by numbers. I see all my files in my collection "Transport", also in my profile if i am logged in. But other users see my collection half empty and none of these lost pictures apear in portfolio or in search by title. I send an email to contributors support, maybe they may fix it. I see people here have same problems time after time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Comfylana

Your first file is "Fire truck with a firefighter svg vector illustration" if yes than it showing after i search this number 482476766

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the problem is that buyers do not search by numbers. I see all my files in my collection "Transport", also in my profile if i am logged in. But other users see my collection half empty and none of these lost pictures apear in portfolio or in search by title. I send an email to contributors support, maybe they may fix it. I see people here have same problems time after time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correct. They can be seen if you know the ID, but nobody will search by file ID. FYI and for those reading this, these are the instructions to contact contributor support:  Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines