Bael
Bael Male

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume these images have been rejected by the Adobe Stock Moderators for "technical issues"; all have soft focus and some have blown out highlights. The composition isn't particularly compelling either. Always zoom in to at least 100% on your images to check focus, and also look at the histogram to see if exposure is balanced. In addition, ask yourself how a buyer would want to use one of your images.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @dawzaaa0D44 ,

Too much highlights and it seem you applied too much sharpening on the first image.

The second image is noisy and too much is out of focus. The depth of field is too shallow. Also highlights have blown out some of the details.

As in the case of the second image, highlights have blown out some details.

It would appear all you images have basically the same issue with areas blown out with highlights and shallow depth of field.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

What do these pictures actually show? Another category I think would be the lack of aesthetic and commercial appeal. I'm afraid there isn't any!

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just look? The author did not write what happened, whether the rejection was a moderator. Pictures are great for remembering the summer in the family.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @dawzaaa0D44 , I assume you want to sell photos. If so, you need to make your photos stand out from other contributors. Work on your composition and post processing workflows.

Here is an example I made from your second photo. 

1-Edit.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines