• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

highly irregular sales activities

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this mail in responce of my email - Since your account has appeared in the context of highly irregular sales activities, the account will remain blocked until further notice.

This Problem Happend After Money Withdrewal Request.

After got this mail from adobe, I done reply but there was not any responce from adobe.

Can anyone tell me what is this and what is solution for this ?

I mailed them :

as you know there was not any control from me on sales. i have only control on images that i created. i can do only submit images, delete images and change titles and tags. 
if there was any problem from my side please tell me i will do all changes that require
But there was not any responce

And Now I Feel Like 

this is one tactic for not give earning to their contributer. and after blocking contibuter account, adobe catch all money from their contributer.

[moderator cured the topics, do not select all the topics available, but only the relevant ones.]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Work on other things while the investigation proceeds.

Adobe may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Stock Contributor account for any of the following:
1) Suspicious sales or refund activity,
2) Suspected violation of Stock Contributor User Terms,
3) A technical problem that only Stock Support can fix.

If you don't hear anything within 10 business days (check your spam folder for reply), send a follow-up.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Irregular sales activities get detected, when from one account many of your assets get licenced. Some contributors try to boost their account with such methods, and there are possibilities for contributors to do that in a profitable way. This is, however, prohibited and that's the reason Adobe investigates your account.

It is in no case a method to keep your money. Even if you make a lot of money with stock, Adobe makes 70% per sale, you make 30%. It's more profitable for Adobe, but only if co

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is most definitely NOT a ploy by Adobe to avoid paying you. You have replied to Adobe's notice that they have blocked your account. They will reply when their investigation is complete. Meanwhile, do not badger them with repeated emails, which clogs their support system and does not make the process go any faster.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 15 Days There was not any responce from contributer  support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Work on other things while the investigation proceeds.

Adobe may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Stock Contributor account for any of the following:
1) Suspicious sales or refund activity,
2) Suspected violation of Stock Contributor User Terms,
3) A technical problem that only Stock Support can fix.

If you don't hear anything within 10 business days (check your spam folder for reply), send a follow-up.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ThankYou For This Replay And Make My Mind Clear About Problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Irregular sales activities get detected, when from one account many of your assets get licenced. Some contributors try to boost their account with such methods, and there are possibilities for contributors to do that in a profitable way. This is, however, prohibited and that's the reason Adobe investigates your account.

It is in no case a method to keep your money. Even if you make a lot of money with stock, Adobe makes 70% per sale, you make 30%. It's more profitable for Adobe, but only if contributors are feeding the database. So, no, there is no incentive for Adobe to strip you of your hard-earned money. And during the time your account is blocked, you do not make sales, so Adobe does not make sales. And if you get banned, Adobe will need to delete all your assets, and they will lose the investment they made to moderate your assets.

The conclusion of this is that Adobe has no interest in prohibiting you from contributing. In the contrary. That's why Adobe even puts out incentives for the successful contributors.

You need to wait for the investigation to terminate. I hope for you, that the highly unusual number of sales was not from your account/credit card/IP address and that you will be able to continue to contribute in the near future. Good luck.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you clear my mind. i don't want to be harsh or angy i just want to clear answer like this whats going on and like we are investigation and you need to wait for the investigation finish. 

so, this type of clear answer give me idea whats going on.

This Problem Started when they are not giving me reply or and clear answer that i can understand

Now i can understant what is exact problem and what going on 

ThankYou For This Replay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Post About Problem Happen - Solved: Re: highly irregular sales activities - Adobe Support Community - 13782703

Almost 2 week gone but not any reply from adobe contributter support. and they are not goving reply of my emails. and  my account in this condition - [moderator deleted external link]

Now I really feel that adobe contributter support is irresponsible. they even not take contributter seriously  

[moderator merged this with the original thread. There is no need to start a new one.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are giving me refrence of agreement but What is the meaning of agreement when sales are not in my control and when you block account in case of irregular sales.

sales are in your control so that is your responsibility to manage things, you can't punish or block contributer account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer to the Stock Contributor Terms below.

PDF:  https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Contributor_Agreement-en_US-2...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the meaning of agreement when sales are not in my control and when you block account in case of irregular sales.

sales are in your control so that is your responsibility to take manage things you can't punish or block contributer account. use indian upi technology than see not anyone can buy images or stock footage without paying money. i read many articles about this problem and this is happening because of fake or dummy credit card. so now you need to remove that payment method and move on new payment method. when some buyer buy my images using that fake credicard and you are punishing contributer what is the logic is this ?. you need to punish that buyer not contributer.

another view is competition. i see there is many competition of my images so, might be they also involved in this thing to take down competition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the meaning of agreement when sales are not in my control and when you block account in case of irregular sales.

By @DG298155682eor

We don't block anyone. We are fellow contributors.

However: there are possibilities that are lucrative for the contributor. A buyer has no interest in buying hundreds of your assets, and only your assets. So, from the Adobe perspective, either you have a deal with the buyer or you are the buyer. If the buyer buys with a stolen credit card or with a lucrative subscription is not relevant.

As a side note: I'm certain that the buyer also gets blocked.

As for your competition thesis, that would be very expensive. I don't count on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't blame me for that. i am not foolish like pay 1000$ for earn 300$, as my knowladge adobe is sharing 30% of earning with contributer. so, why i pay 1000$ for earn 300$. if you think i am rich like that than why i will here for sell images? 

This is funcking fraud made by Adobe for not paying contributers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is most definitely not a "fraud" scheme being perpetrated by Adobe. There are legitimate abuses of the system, and Adobe investigates appropriately. Unfortunately, their Contributor Support team seems to be quite overwhelmed right now, most likely due to the huge influx of Generative AI assets, and it will take them some time to complete their review and get back to you. Continually complaining here is not going to hasten the process, because, as previously indicated, the participants in this forum are not Adobe employees, and there is nothing we can do to help.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't blame me for that. i am not foolish like pay 1000$ for earn 300$, as my knowladge adobe is sharing 30% of earning with contributer. so, why i pay 1000$ for earn 300$.

By @DG298155682eor

Don't forget the minimum payout! As I said, there are possibilities for a contributor to get this into a lucrative situation. Not to forget, that when you generate sales, you get a boost in the searches, which will earn you more visibility.

You have an argument that is a foolish one (especially in the perspective of your post):

(...) another view is competition. i see there is many competition of my images so, might be they also involved in this thing to take down competition.

Why would anyone be so foolish like pay $1000, just to take you down? If it does not work, you will earn $300.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That i uploaded images are my 4 months hardwork. why i will spoil my hardwork ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That i uploaded images are my 4 months hardwork. why i will spoil my hardwork ?

By @DG298155682eor

Because you did not know that Adobe looks into that. Don't argue with us. We are fellow contributors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you think that was done by me than i was leaved this, but this is my hard work of 4 month thats why i am doing argument here from last 10 days

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you think that was done by me than i was leaved this, but this is my hard work of 4 month thats why i am doing argument here from last 10 days

By @DG298155682eor

I don't think it wasn't you. I don't think it was you. I'm just saying that there are possibilities to try to fraud the system, and adobe has safeguards in place to detect fraudulent activities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @DG298155682eor

=========

Nobody here works for Adobe.  This is a user-to-user community.

Iregular sales means just that. 

• A sudden jump from $3 to $300 in sales. 
  • An unusual increase in refund requests. 

A stolen credit card has nothing to do with this.

Nobody here can help you.  You must work directly with Stock Contrributor Support.

Goodbye & good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A stolen credit card has nothing to do with this.

By @Nancy OShea

There are cases where people contacted contributors for a deal, where they bought stock assets for a part of the gains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quoteThere are cases where people contacted contributors for a deal, where they bought stock assets for a part of the gains.

===========

Or shady employers who collude with their workers.  Instead of paying workers a decent living-wage, they buy the worker's assets from Stock.  It's an ideal arrangement for the business owner until someone gets caught.  Then the outrage begins.  🙁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock Contrributor Support are not giving me reply of my email thats why i am here 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's been more than 10 business days since you contacted them, send a follow-up.

I'm sorry but nobody here can help you.  You must work directly with Contributor Support.

I think we're done here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines