• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hiii, can somebody give me feedback on these photos

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cabina_telefónica.jpgestacionamiento_hotel.jpgsardinas.jpgmeduzas.jpgmar_velero.JPGpalmeras_abajo.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

What is the refusal reason?

Cabina: is not the original size, but I would guess that it is out of focus. You have for sure also an IP problem, as the graffiti, as ugly as it is, is protected by copyright and there are numerous stickers with logos. The picture looks like a mobile phone photo optimized to death. When I'm looking to the trees in the background, I see that painterly look, even that the picture has been reduced in size.

hotel: numerous logos on the cars, number plates, that needs to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @angel_acst12 , were these photos that you submitted and were rejected?  If so, what was the rejection reason?  I can see in the first two images (telephone booth and buildings with cars) that those would automatically be rejected for Intellectual Property (IP) violations.  There may be technical issues too, but I didn't look at those.  The phone booth has grafitti and stickers from radio stations on it - both are considered IP and would need releases signed.  The automobile insignias and licence plate identification would need to be removed as well.

Your other photos are not the required 4 MP size, so all may have been refused for non-compliance.  Or you might have given us a smaller version to review here.  Ideally, if you get refused for technical issues, post the exact same image here for us to review - sometimes new issues are added when you resize the image.

I will say that focus seems to be an issue with the underwater photos and the colours are too saturated with the jellyfish as well.

The sky in the photo with the sailboat is overexposed and has blown out highlights.  It is also looking a bit flat and lacking contrast and may have focus issues as well.

The palm tree photo has some noise in the sky and the shadows of the palms could be lightened.  I would also get rid of the stray palm fronds in the top of the photo as they are distracting.

If you are new to stock photography, here are some resources that you might find helpful:

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the refusal reason?

Cabina: is not the original size, but I would guess that it is out of focus. You have for sure also an IP problem, as the graffiti, as ugly as it is, is protected by copyright and there are numerous stickers with logos. The picture looks like a mobile phone photo optimized to death. When I'm looking to the trees in the background, I see that painterly look, even that the picture has been reduced in size.

hotel: numerous logos on the cars, number plates, that needs to be photoshopped. The building itself will require also a release. In addition, as with cabina, I see multiple artefacts, despite the picture being reduced in size. The picture is overexposed and is missing contrast. The plants are missing the fine details. This is phone "optimization".

sardinas: no release needed or logos to photoshop on this one, but it does not look sharp and contains artefacts. Underwater (or aquarium) pictures are quite challenging. Your phone won't do the job, I fear.

meduzas: it looks like the background has been photoshopped. Despite the size reduction, you see the selection artefacts on the meduses. The background is also unnatural blue.

mar: I would guess, you have a lot of noise in this one. The image is missing contrast. The image is overexposed.

palmera: the shadows need to be lightened-up. As for the rest, if I could see the original sized picture, I would for sure detect multiple artefacts. Look in those areas, where the palms border with the sky. There is this white border around the leaves and the mix-up with the sky where the leaves are too small.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines