• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long does it take to review AI Generated Image?

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2024 Aug 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Stock Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the status of my AI file submission, which has been pending review for the past two months. The file was uploaded and I have not yet received any feedback or update on its review status.

Could you please provide an update on when I can expect the review to be completed? Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,

[Rahman Mridha]

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not addressing Adobe here but contributors like yourself. Review times have slowed down considerably and there is nothing one can do to speed up the process. Some have been waiting two months or longer for moderation, while a few will have had an image reviewed within minutes of uploading.

That said, since it has been two months since you submitted, you're in line for moderation relatively soon. In the meantime, continue uploading a few assets on a regular basis.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Review time varies by content, season and how many other assets are ahead of yours in the wait queue.  You must be patient and wait your turn the same as everyone.

On average, all assets are reviewed in the order received within 1 - 3 months from the time you submitted them for review.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Mridha69 ,

The review is exceeding three months for many contributors while others are done close to the end of three months. I was informed that only videos get fast review.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines