Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long does the review usually take?

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just started with adobe stock and uploaded an image 7 days ago. How does it usually take until a contribution is reviewed/approved? Maybe there are problems - file ID = 122966999

thank you for answer

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 6 Correct answers

Engaged , Oct 15, 2016 Oct 15, 2016

Hy cocoonaw

Please have a look to this thread:

How long i must for a review of my Pictures?

MatHayward - 04.10.2016:

"...Content is reviewed manually in the order it is received. The wait time will vary based on the number of images in the queue. Currently the average wait is between 3-5 days. ..."

...but i think 7 days is still okay.

best regards,

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

@Ivan, there was a problem with your account that was preventing your images from going into the queue. I have corrected this for you so your content should be checked soon.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

"I am having the same issue. its been longer than 18 days . I forgot to add a release to one of the images, is there a way I can fix that ?"

You have not completed the account information in your Fotolia account. You will need to complete your profile and verify your email address before the account can be validated and your content can be reviewed.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Hi Deemak,

Content is reviewed manually in the order it is received. The wait time will vary based on the number of images in the queue. Currently, the average wait is between 3-5 days.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

The average wait for review is between 3-5 days. This time varies based on the number of images in the queue as files are reviewed manually. I have confirmed your uploads are properly indexed and submitted so you should see results in the next day or two.

For questions about taxes email adobetax@adobe.com

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

As you can read from the correct answer, 5 days may be normal, and it can be longer, especially when there is a high number of assets to be reviewed. I also assume, that sometimes assets get relayed to a supervisor, when the moderator is not sure, what to do.

Chat is for Adobe customers and not for contributors. Contributors can get help via Contributor Support: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html. Adobe answers via e-mail, so watch your spam. And do not se

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I upload a file on the 15th. 8 days ago. could you please check on it.

Thanks

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's online now.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

already 29 days ago but still no

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have filled out my tax form but my photos doesn't seem to be searchable on the stock website. Could I have this researched please? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can you check my account too? It's been one month since upload. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,

I also started with adobe stock recently and while most images do get reviewed within 2-3 days, seams like there are couple that are "stuck". Could there be an issue? Specifically - File ID: 188617576 and File ID: 189219370

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are having trouble with your account, please submit a ticket via the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal by clicking the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

Thank you,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too waiting for approval please review my file thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the review of the images usually takes between 1-7 days depending on the upload volume. If your pictures are not selected it can also be due to missing information about your account (not verified ID or something like that...)

If your pictures were not selected during this period, then write to contributor-support@adobe.com

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You had not yet submitted an ID card for review. This is required before your submitted content is added to the moderation queue. I see you have uploaded an ID today. It has now been validated so the 1 image you uploaded is now in the moderation queue and should be checked in the next 3-5 days.

regards,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat, it seems that my images got stuck to. I uploaded it 3 days ago,File ID: 202760660  Thankyou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jesica,

Content is reviewed manually in the order it is received. The wait time will vary based on the number of images in the queue. Currently, the average wait is between 3-5 days.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat, it seems that my images got stuck to. I uploaded it 18 days ago, File ID: 203978787  Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in MatHayward to provide you with an update.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

this is not a normal processing time for the selection. I think there might be a problem with the verification of your account. Here you should contact the contributer support.

If you use the search function of the forum, you will find comparable questions and answers.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file is now online Augustas.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

I am having a similar problem:

I have uploaded a couple of photos and have been waiting for many weeks for them to be reviewed.  I have contacted support a few times with no answer.

File ID: 219436769

Thank you so much for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the file is for more then a week in the review queue than something went wrong.Did you use this way to contact support:

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did. Some photos have been there for 24 hours and some for much longer than that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose that MatHayward​ will intervene soon and tell us what happened with the pictures stuck in the pipeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am also new to adobe stock. I already uploaded 15 stock videos that were approved but when i do a search in the general stock footage I do not see my videos. I searched all 100 pages for this video I.D: 245199811 but didn't see it.

How do I know when my stock footage is online for sale to the public?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can see the file online here: Stock Video of barbequing meat on the grill at Adobe Stock | Adobe Stock

When searching in Adobe Stock be sure you are using keywords you have listed specifically. Other search terms including the title do not work in Adobe Stock search.

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just started with adobe stock and uploaded an image 7 days ago. How does it usually take until a contribution is reviewed/approved? Maybe there are problems - file ID = 247474537

How do I know if there is a problem? Should I submit again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you should not submit again. But as you are new, have you been accepted as a contributor? Maybe there is a problem? Scan your mails (and the spam folder) for messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there are no issues with my account. I received all emails including the email containing  "Thanks for becoming an Adobe Stock contributor. It’s easy to upload and start selling your content."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines