How long does the review usually take?

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just started with adobe stock and uploaded an image 7 days ago. How does it usually take until a contribution is reviewed/approved? Maybe there are problems - file ID = 122966999

thank you for answer

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Oct 15, 2016 Oct 15, 2016
Hy cocoonawPlease have a look to this thread: How long i must for a review of my Pictures?MatHayward - 04.10.2016:"...Content is reviewed manually in the order it is received. The wait time will vary based on the number of images in the queue. Currently the average wait is between 3-5 days. ..."...but i think 7 days is still okay. best regards,Mario

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7 days is unusual long. But it may happen.

One point is, that there could be a message that the moderator is waiting for a model release.

If that is not the case, I suggest, you contact Adobe by using the “contact us” link at the footer of the contributor page.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem what I can do ?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I'm a new contributor on adobe stock , I would like to know how long does the review process take? I have already uploaded 46 pictures on adobe stock 14 days ago , I still waiting for it I wonder if I did something wrong please tell me. my id is 206272548 Thank you very much

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have uploaded a picture and added keywords, etc today.

1) I just wanted to know the waiting period for review and publication of photo. 

2) If a photo is selected for publishing, what is the process of payment to the person (owner)? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines