Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long does the review usually take?

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just started with adobe stock and uploaded an image 7 days ago. How does it usually take until a contribution is reviewed/approved? Maybe there are problems - file ID = 122966999

thank you for answer

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 6 Correct answers

Engaged , Oct 15, 2016 Oct 15, 2016

Hy cocoonaw

Please have a look to this thread:

How long i must for a review of my Pictures?

MatHayward - 04.10.2016:

"...Content is reviewed manually in the order it is received. The wait time will vary based on the number of images in the queue. Currently the average wait is between 3-5 days. ..."

...but i think 7 days is still okay.

best regards,

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

@Ivan, there was a problem with your account that was preventing your images from going into the queue. I have corrected this for you so your content should be checked soon.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

"I am having the same issue. its been longer than 18 days . I forgot to add a release to one of the images, is there a way I can fix that ?"

You have not completed the account information in your Fotolia account. You will need to complete your profile and verify your email address before the account can be validated and your content can be reviewed.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Hi Deemak,

Content is reviewed manually in the order it is received. The wait time will vary based on the number of images in the queue. Currently, the average wait is between 3-5 days.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

The average wait for review is between 3-5 days. This time varies based on the number of images in the queue as files are reviewed manually. I have confirmed your uploads are properly indexed and submitted so you should see results in the next day or two.

For questions about taxes email adobetax@adobe.com

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

As you can read from the correct answer, 5 days may be normal, and it can be longer, especially when there is a high number of assets to be reviewed. I also assume, that sometimes assets get relayed to a supervisor, when the moderator is not sure, what to do.

Chat is for Adobe customers and not for contributors. Contributors can get help via Contributor Support: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html. Adobe answers via e-mail, so watch your spam. And do not se

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7 days is unusual long. But it may happen.

One point is, that there could be a message that the moderator is waiting for a model release.

If that is not the case, I suggest, you contact Adobe by using the “contact us” link at the footer of the contributor page.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem what I can do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I'm a new contributor on adobe stock , I would like to know how long does the review process take? I have already uploaded 46 pictures on adobe stock 14 days ago , I still waiting for it I wonder if I did something wrong please tell me. my id is 206272548 Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded a picture and added keywords, etc today.

1) I just wanted to know the waiting period for review and publication of photo. 

2) If a photo is selected for publishing, what is the process of payment to the person (owner)? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's wrong with Adobe stock nowadays, it's been 6 days and they haven't reviewed my files, I also cannot connect them in live chat and also didn't reply to my help support email tickets. Very disappointed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can read from the correct answer, 5 days may be normal, and it can be longer, especially when there is a high number of assets to be reviewed. I also assume, that sometimes assets get relayed to a supervisor, when the moderator is not sure, what to do.

Chat is for Adobe customers and not for contributors. Contributors can get help via Contributor Support: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html. Adobe answers via e-mail, so watch your spam. And do not send twenty messages in a short time. Allow Contributor support to answer to your first message!

And allow the Adobe Contributor support for not responding on the week ends and alloww moderation to take place on work days.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh thank you for the help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines