• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete images that are already for sale sudo

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos dias, quisiera borrar ciertas imagenes que Adobe sin mi  permiso  las ha puesto a la venta de manera gratuita y no encuentro la forma de poder borrarlas. Gracias de antemano.

Good morning, I would like to delete certain images that Adobe without my permission has put on sale for free and I can't find a way to delete them. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Go to https://contributor.stock.com, click on the asset you want to delete, and then click on the trash-icon:

Abambo_0-1663065793495.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Info: a person may be a normal (paid for) image in their free trial. In this case, I believe Adobe still pay you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have given Adobe the permission, by opting in. You got idemnified for that with 5 credits. It's not possible to delete those assets before the end of the free year. You may, however, contact contributor support, to discuss the issue. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

(moving this to the contributor forum)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias por tu respuesta. 

Por otro lado intento buscar como poder borrar imagenes que ya no quiero vender y no localizo desde que menu poder hacerlo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to https://contributor.stock.com, click on the asset you want to delete, and then click on the trash-icon:

Abambo_0-1663065793495.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you Mambo, the paper on how to delete photos has been resolved, once again thank you for sharing and for the help  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Info: a person may be a normal (paid for) image in their free trial. In this case, I believe Adobe still pay you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @Test Screen Name

The free trial is courtesy of Adobe. The contributor gets paid as usual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the image that has been uploaded or that has been sold, then scroll down until you find a small text under your photo with the word delete photo, then click on that text, I have also try it this way it works 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click on the image that has been uploaded or that has been sold, then scroll down until you find a small text under your photo with the word delete photo, then click on that text, I have also try it this way it works 

By @azukiajorka.354725

This is during the submission phase, not after they have been accepted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines