Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't find my images when I search Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have over 1294 image that have been approved and have sold 1 images. But when I log in as a buyer and search for them I can not find any of my images. Is there something I have done? Why can't I find them? Is there a wway to talk to a person about this problem? I can't find a support phone number.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

If your images represent very competitive/over-crowded genres, such as flowers, sunsets, pets, etc. which have hundreds of thousands of instances, it can be nearly impossible to find yours since they may be many pages down in the search results. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

I can't see my photos from my own portfolio either, their id numbers don't work either.

https://stock.adobe.com/tr/contributor/205871241/serhatbozkurt

I can only see one of my 1294 accepted photos on my profile

By @serhatbozkurt

TR is the Adobe short for Turkey, and Turkey is one of the countries limiting the public access to some pictures, so that Adobe needs to do special vetting. My guess is, that they do that on the number of sales. As soon as your picture reaches a certain number of sales

Votes

Translate

Translate
quote I can't find a support phone number.

By @serhatbozkurt

To contact contributor support, follow these instructions: Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your images represent very competitive/over-crowded genres, such as flowers, sunsets, pets, etc. which have hundreds of thousands of instances, it can be nearly impossible to find yours since they may be many pages down in the search results. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see my photos from my own portfolio either, their id numbers don't work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some images are available only in certain regions. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @serhatbozkurt

TR is the Adobe short for Turkey, and Turkey is one of the countries limiting the public access to some pictures, so that Adobe needs to do special vetting. My guess is, that they do that on the number of sales. As soon as your picture reaches a certain number of sales, it gets checked again for some specific parameters (I would need to guess what those are), and if they pass, they get authorized.

To see your whole portfolio, use this link: https://stock.adobe.com/ca/contributor/205871241/serhatbozkurt

The rest of the world, especially Americas, Europe, and Japan will see your complete portfolio. I did only exchange TR against CA for Canada.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your kindness and reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote I can't find a support phone number.

By @serhatbozkurt

To contact contributor support, follow these instructions: Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Serhat,
This issue is caused by the implementation of localization in Adobe Stock. For example, most pictures are not shown in Türkiye. I was having the same problem and this is how I solved it. First, I deleted all Adobe Stock cookies in the browser. Then I signed into Adobe Stock over a European Country with VPN. After that they keep appearing even though I turn off the vpn. You should give this a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines