Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I like to post Editorial material to Adobe Stock, how do i do that

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a picture of people ans restaurants ans so on with I haven't put up on Adobe Stock.
But I found that there is editorial material on Adobe Stock but I cant find any place to mark my photos as editorial.

How do I mark those photos as editorial when I am send in those for review to have them included as editorial.

Br

/Roland

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Hi Roland, 

While Adobe does accepts illustrative editorial, it's only person with the rank of silver (1,000.00 downloads or more) that is allowed to submit for editorial. Guidelines, and requirements are detailed at https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/illustrative-editorial-content.html

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roland, 

While Adobe does accepts illustrative editorial, it's only person with the rank of silver (1,000.00 downloads or more) that is allowed to submit for editorial. Guidelines, and requirements are detailed at https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/illustrative-editorial-content.html

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information Jacquelin

Ok, I have to struggle with commercial photos uploads to get more down lodes before I pas that limit.
Will see when it is happen 😉

Best Regards

/Roland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Illustrative editorial pictures have company logos but no people in. For editorial pictures with people you need to work for the partner press agencies.

Anything with people in, you absolutly need model releases from each person in the picture. That makes it impossible to do street photography.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just need model releases. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines