• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I’ve never had a photo accepted.

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read the "quality issues" and "quality standard" copy from Adobe. What is wrong here?

9E871864-9DE2-4C49-AC8A-BC65A1907972.jpeg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

I agree with @Henrik Heigl, there is too much negative space around the moon and it's not zoomed in enough to make out the details.

Try comparing this to other moon photos already in the Adobe Stock database.  Even if this photo is accepted you have some pretty stiff competition.

Good luck with future submissions 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

The subject is too small and not focused due to lens blur.

Work with it into something like this:

9E871864-9DE2-4C49-AC8A-BC65A1907972 (1)-Edit.jpg 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I assume that the given Picture would be the one you send in for approval and it would be rejected?! Maybe its because its way to dark and not very detailed.

Before you submit, please review the submission guidelines carefully and compare your work with other Stock inventory. To be accepted, your work should be as good or better than what's already represented in your keyword category.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html  https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/photography-illustrations.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/vector-requirements.html

Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with @Henrik Heigl, there is too much negative space around the moon and it's not zoomed in enough to make out the details.

Try comparing this to other moon photos already in the Adobe Stock database.  Even if this photo is accepted you have some pretty stiff competition.

Good luck with future submissions 🙂

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subject is too small and not focused due to lens blur.

Work with it into something like this:

9E871864-9DE2-4C49-AC8A-BC65A1907972 (1)-Edit.jpg 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As others have said it's blurry, too small in the frame and lacking detail. Compare your image to the many other moon images in the database to help you discern the expected level of quality that Adobe is looking for. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Q: How many Moon images are in Stock inventory?

A:  1.7 Million.

Given that, are yours really better than what Stock already has for sale?

Being a successful Stock contributor is about more than image quality.  It's picking the right subjects and doing things that nobody else has thought of before.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you everyone. I have since posting this had some of my images accepted. The example I posted was pre-processing straight out of camera. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Congratulations. But yes, as Nancy pointed out, with 1.7 million moon pictures, there won't be big sales. 

Mopy approach to this is: I don't shoot the moon for stock, but when I have a moon picture that is good, I submit. And that just for the fun having a moon picture (or anything else) in my portfolio.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines