• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I would like feedback

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am new to adobe stock and I would like feedback on the unaccepted photos, thank you very much in advance.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Hello @lawrencec79269409 , your photos are slightly underexposed and need to be alittle sharper. Think about an interesting composure. Coffee beans should excite my sense of smell or taste. I.e. a steaming cup of espresso in the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

@lawrencec79269409 The coffee bean images are too dark overall which is easily corrected. You should pick one of the two images instead of both; probably the offset one to have extra empty table space for text or other objects and it also could be cropped to the center if needed. All the images are slightly out of focus in areas which is likely the reason for rejection. Examine the files up to 200 percent or so to look for soft edges. Also, if you are shooting food as a serious project, you'll n

Votes

Translate

Translate

Food photography is a special talent.  Among other things, it requires a keen eye for what's interesting & appetizing as well as multiple light sources. 

Look at what other Stock Contributors are doing in these keyword categories for ideas on how you can improve your own images.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in their own projects.  See related links below.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @lawrencec79269409 , your photos are slightly underexposed and need to be alittle sharper. Think about an interesting composure. Coffee beans should excite my sense of smell or taste. I.e. a steaming cup of espresso in the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@lawrencec79269409 The coffee bean images are too dark overall which is easily corrected. You should pick one of the two images instead of both; probably the offset one to have extra empty table space for text or other objects and it also could be cropped to the center if needed. All the images are slightly out of focus in areas which is likely the reason for rejection. Examine the files up to 200 percent or so to look for soft edges. Also, if you are shooting food as a serious project, you'll need to think about your aesthetics, table props, and settings. How would a photo of whole coffee beans piled on a regular dinner plate be used? Have you ever seen them naturally presented this way? Whole beans are typically shown with a grinder, in sacks or bags, or next to a fresh pot or cup of coffee. The cherry tomatoes have too much water and condensation on them to make the image look appetising (to my mind). I wouldn't want to eat them with so much water hanging on. Consider real life situations and applications... who is going to use your photo and for what type of illustration or concept? Keep shooting and learning!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Food photography is a special talent.  Among other things, it requires a keen eye for what's interesting & appetizing as well as multiple light sources. 

Look at what other Stock Contributors are doing in these keyword categories for ideas on how you can improve your own images.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in their own projects.  See related links below.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines