• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imagen rechazada.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días. Me rechazan estás fotografías. Creo que el motivo puede ser por el movimiento de las hélices. Que puedo hacer?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't make money from stock pictures of someone else's property - the Drone maker owns the rights. Also the composition is not great - the drone is far too small. You didn't tell us the reason for rejection - IP, quality - both of these apply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

El motivo es por calidad. Los drones son de construcción privada.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see IP problems here.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a tiny, blurry unidentifiable object. You would have needed to fill the frame with the object and use a much faster shutter speed to create an acceptable image.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fill the frame, yes. Faster shutter speed: I don't think so. I suspect it's more the overall quality: artefact in the blurred part, small object, pole in the upper part etc. It simply does not look right, interesting and well framed. Looking on my iPad at higher magnification, I see multiple artefacts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of what commercial value is this to anyone? 

Would you buy it? 

What would you use it for?

Adobe Stock customers expect images of highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.  Emphasis on commercial use.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitly: it's not the propellers. It's normal to have propellers moving, so that part should be OK. What did Adobe say with the rejection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problemas de calidad 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should remember that we require the refusal reason that Adobe gave you. That is of a great help and takes away much of the guesswork. We will give anyhow all reasons we see, including the commercial value.

The commercial value is kind of appreciation, and one of the pictures, I have submitted and where I suspected low commercial value, sells fine. But still, I agree with @Nancy OShea that this asset here has little commercial value and I agree with @Jill_C that more of your subject should be in the frame to make this an interesting picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Artefacts like this let me think that you applied a lot of sharpening:

Abambo_0-1675508599620.png

The screenshot here should be blurred, like natural out of focus blur.

Abambo_1-1675508926898.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias, no sabía a qué te referías con "artefactos". Sin duda, esto me ayudará a mejorar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artifact

Maybe this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

I think that generally speaking, your image of the drone is too small in the frame. Currently, it is hard to determine what it actually is! Your composition would play a part here as well. It could be positioned better in the frame of the camera.

Secondly, I also wonder about its commercial use. Who would use this? There are a lot of examples in stock on drone photos:

Drone Images – Browse 3,668,093 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video | Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @IvAnB ,

Your subject needs to be larger. You have too much negative space. To freeze the motion you need faster shutter speed and a burst of shots. Once or a few will come out without motion blur.

I suggest you do a course in photography. Ben Lung at LinkedIn Learn is a very good tutor. Two samples of his lectures are on this link

Please note: One of the videos might auto-start when you open the link.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines