• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to get more specific reasons for rejections?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm very recent to the photo-stock game but I already have a significant collection of photos that I've began to submit. While I'm expecting to get a few rejections every now and then and while I completely understand the rules and major reasons for rejections, I would very much love it if I had more specific reasons for the rejections, just so I know if I can go back to the originals and fix them for resubmission. On a couple of instances, I tried to fix a few technical issues multiple times but to no avail. While I completely respect and agree with Adobe Stock's high quality standards and rules and such, I still wish I knew where to start when it comes to fixing my rejected photos. So, is there any way possible to get a little more information on the rejected photos?

Thank you all for your time and help:)

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe will not provide more detail, I suspect it would slow them down too much, reviewers have to get through perhaps 100,000 photos a day, and they prefer to just lose some photos. Anyway, there are experts in this forum who may be able to help you review. It is is vital to include the original rejection text. Please share a few actual photos (not low resolution versions) since many issues are only visible in the original. Remember it's volunteers, not an Adobe service... Good luck with your future sales!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no way to get more specific indications from Adobe. Moderators have very little time to check each image and the first error they find will disqualify the image on that error. Also the error indication is translate in a bunch of different languages. You cannot expect the moderator writing lengthy analyzes for this.

You are free, however, to submit your picture here in a reasonable size (you may even watermark for this)  for peer contributors to analyze. Please include the reason for the refusal as that indicates us in what direction to look. 

Most refusals are due to noise, artifacts, white balance, IP violation or missing releases. Some are easy to spot, others more difficult. We are all volunteers helping out other peers.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines