Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Bonus Program for Adobe Stock Contributors

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fellow Adobe Stock contributors,

I wanted to share an issue I've been experiencing with the Bonus Program for active contributors. As someone who has been regularly contributing to Adobe Stock, I was excited to hear about the opportunity to earn complimentary access to one of the Creative Cloud plans based on the number of downloads my assets received during the 2022 calendar year.

I met the requirements to qualify for the Creative Cloud Photography (20GB) plan, as I had over 250 downloaded qualifying assets and more than 20 approved assets submitted in 2022. However, I have yet to receive my complimentary plan, despite my Brazilian colleagues who are also contributors already receiving theirs.

When I reached out to Adobe Stock support, I received unhelpful responses that only repeated the requirements I already met, without acknowledging the issue or providing a solution. They stated that the codes are generated and distributed by an automated system and that they don't have "extra codes" to give away, and that I probably didn't meet one of the criteria, but without specifying which one.

I am disappointed with the lack of communication and assistance from Adobe Stock, especially since I know I met the requirements and have been contributing actively. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? Let's share our experiences and see if we can get this resolved.

Thank you for your attention.

Screenshot_1.png

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

I have identified the issue and shared it with you in response to the support ticket you have sent. 

thank you,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MatHayward may have more information to this.

I suppose that you contacted Contributor support Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) and not standard Adobe Customer support?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I contacted the Contributor support and the response was from someone in the "Adobe Artist Relations" team via the email address "contributor-support@adobe.com".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My initial question:

Missing bonus code for Creative Cloud app redemption

Dear Adobe Stock team, 

I am writing to report that I have not received my bonus code for the Creative Cloud app redemption, while all my Brazilian colleagues in our WhatsApp group have already received theirs. I had over 464 downloads in 2022, and I would like to know why I did not receive the bonus code. 

Could you please look into this issue and provide me with the code so that I can redeem it for the Creative Cloud app?

Adobe Stock's initial response:

Dear Vinicius,

I don't see any new codes assigned to your account this year.

Please note that the criteria to qualify is a bit different this year so please read carefully. 
If you had between 250-5,999 downloads during the calendar year, you qualified to receive a complimentary code for one-year plan from these options: Creative Cloud Photography (20GB), Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, or After Effects. 
If you had 6,000 or more downloads in 2022, you qualified to receive a complimentary code for an Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps one year plan. 

Only contributors active in 2022 are eligible for the bonus. To be considered active, you must have uploaded and had approved a minimum of 20 new assets in the calendar year, 2022. 

Please note that video downloads are equal to 3 downloads in consideration of the bonus program qualification.

You can review the details in our Royalty Details page: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/royalty-details.html

Kind Regards,

Diego Gomez
Adobe Artist Relations

My response to Adobe:

I had 400+ downloads in 2022. I've been active all year, must have uploaded thousands of (approved) photos.

New response from Adobe:

Please note that all codes are generated by the system and automatically sent out to all eligible contributors, unfortunately we do not have extra codes to provide here. If you haven't received a code yet, it is most likely because you did not meet all, or some of the criteria requirements this year.  

For the record, I've just searched again with your email XXXX@YYY.ZZZ and with your account ID# 207876208, and I don't see any codes linked to it.

Kind regards 
Adobe Stock

My last message to Adobe, waiting for a response:

But then will it just stay that way? Everyone who met the same requirements as me gets it, but I didn't? You can check there and see that I fulfilled the requirements, I had more than 2000 photos approved and I made more than 400 "sales" (downloads). Will I be wronged by an automatic system failure? If you are Adobe and if you have an automatic system that distributes these keys, you can certainly verify that I meet the requirements and correct my account situation.

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, in my view (in my understanding), I cannot categorically accuse, the person who responded wrote texts that say nothing beyond the obvious and that have nothing to do with my complaint because it was already clear what the requirements were, it was already clear to me that I met them, what needed to be done wasjust for them to verify that I actually meet the requirements and generate a code for me, or to verify that I do not meet one of the requirements and inform me "you will not receive it for not meeting requirement X, you should have had Xdownloads but had Y downloads...".Instead of solving the problem, he just PRETENDED he was dealing with the situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to me a lack of sensitivity and of trying to make those who are being bullied give up, as all companies do in any situation where there is a problem that they should solve...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also met all the criteria but didn't receive a code... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's see what @MatHayward has to say on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ViniSouza128,

I'm sorry you're disappointed but...

1. This post doesn't belong here. 

2. We are unpaid forum volunteers and fellow users, not Adobe staff.

3. Fellow users have no influence over Adobe's policies. 

4. Adobe bases eligibility for BONUS rewards on qualifying assets only. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/royalty-details.html

I think it's fair to say that some of your downloaded assets did NOT qualify for BONUS eligibility and that's why you didn't receive a free subscription. Accept it and move on.

[Discussion locked by moderator.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have identified the issue and shared it with you in response to the support ticket you have sent. 

thank you,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not tell us, that you got suspended and reinstated after solving the issue. I suppose that was the issue. And that could indeed be an issue, if the licences get attributed automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sim, foi esse mesmo o motivo, eu cumpro os requisitos a respeito de 2022, o Mat investigou minha conta e explicou via e-mail que quando os códigos estavam sendo gerados a minha conta ainda estava suspensa, ele vai ver se ainda é possível me distribuir um código, estou torcendo para dar certo, pois o valor da assinatura do plano pra mim é muito significativo. ðŸ˜¥

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that's an explanation that fits. And yes, I assume that a plan like this is a considerable relief.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines