• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lately photos have been rejected

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

De laatste tijd worden op adobe stock veel fotos geweigerd en ik zie niet echt de reden ervan, omdat ze op shutterstock wel aanvaard worden ! Ik heb een foto als voorbeeld, hebben jullie een idee wat het probleem kan zijn ? De enige melding die ze geven is kwalitetsproblemen.

En hoe ik kan voorkomen dat ze geweigerd worden ?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Hello,

First photo - 'sint-antoniu...' the focus isn't good, it's not clear, and I think the composition could be a lot better, and the white balance could be better -it's a bit too yellow! In the lake photo - the composition could be better - the branches actually distract from the photo and the focus could be better as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

From my iPad it's more difficult to detect, but I think you focussed on the foreground. The branches seem to be in focus. However, you should have aimed at a point farer away.

9CE98784-C3EC-4396-AE4B-B2400855BEDF.jpeg

As @ricky336 said, the (lower) branches are disturbing, an should have been avoided or edited out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

First photo - 'sint-antoniu...' the focus isn't good, it's not clear, and I think the composition could be a lot better, and the white balance could be better -it's a bit too yellow! In the lake photo - the composition could be better - the branches actually distract from the photo and the focus could be better as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with @ricky336 , you have a focussing problem on both images. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback,
I just don't understand how I could improve the focus in the 2nd photo? This was photographed on a monopod tripod with wide focus. With a Nikon Z50 + 18-50 VR lens.

Could this be due to the limitation of the material? Or should this device be better?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From my iPad it's more difficult to detect, but I think you focussed on the foreground. The branches seem to be in focus. However, you should have aimed at a point farer away.

9CE98784-C3EC-4396-AE4B-B2400855BEDF.jpeg

As @ricky336 said, the (lower) branches are disturbing, an should have been avoided or edited out.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The focus is on the branches. If you use autofocus, you have to be careful to choose your focusing point. The camera selects the closet object, and in this case, it selected the branches and not the background, which is the important part of the photo, isn't it?

It's not the limitation of the camera or lens. It's how you use it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines