Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Login Error about Premiere Pro CC 2019 and FTP

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I have a problem to upload files about Premiere Pro CC 2019 or FTP (Filezilla). I always get the same Error Massage: Login incorrect (See the Screenshot). I copied the Datas out of my Contributor Website for a thousand times, but no luck.

The login to my contributor account about the website is possible and also the upload about lightroom works, but not with FTP and Premiere Pro CC 2019. The account was successfully synced with my fotolia-Account.

I have no more ideas - maybe you???

Thanks for your help.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-11-17 um 12.37.57.png

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Thank you for your answer, but this doesn‘t work for me. The Customer Service „changed something on my account“.

Now it works fine and i can upload about FTP and about Premiere Pro CC 2019.

Thanks to all.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

For all those looking now for a solution to this: uploading to stock has been indefinitely disabled. See here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/unable-to-login-adobe-stock-to-export-videos-from-premiere-pro/m-p/12226620#M33177

I'm locking this thread now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have multiple Adobe IDs or is your computer shared by other Adobe users? Try logging out of all things Adobe on your Machine and log back in. It is important that the Adobe ID used for your Creative Cloud account is the same Adobe ID your Adobe Stock Contributor account is set to. If you are still unable to upload direct after trying this, please use FTP to submit your video.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer, but this doesn‘t work for me. The Customer Service „changed something on my account“.

Now it works fine and i can upload about FTP and about Premiere Pro CC 2019.

Thanks to all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For all those looking now for a solution to this: uploading to stock has been indefinitely disabled. See here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/unable-to-login-adobe-stock-to-export-...

I'm locking this thread now.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines