• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Long time of moderation

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've been uploading images to Adobe Stock for a couple of months now, but the last two times the files were in moderation for 2 weeks or more. Is this some kind of problem with my account or is it happening on this site?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

If you read through the recent posts, asset review time is a hot topic right now.  It's speculated there is a backlog with a high volume if AI generated content being submitted right now.  Be patient, and I'd say for non-AI assets if more than two full weeks go by and they are still in review it may warrant reaching out to Contributor Support.  For AI assets, 4 weeks or longer seems to be normal at the moment.

Good luck 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you read through the recent posts, asset review time is a hot topic right now.  It's speculated there is a backlog with a high volume if AI generated content being submitted right now.  Be patient, and I'd say for non-AI assets if more than two full weeks go by and they are still in review it may warrant reaching out to Contributor Support.  For AI assets, 4 weeks or longer seems to be normal at the moment.

Good luck 🙂

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of asset did you submit?

Generative AI or human created?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generative AI. I was already told above that for generative AI, the admission period is 4 weeks. It's just that earlier files were accepted much faster and friends didn't have such a long time for accepting files. So I looked for answers from support, because the bot did not help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The bot (Adobe chat) is for Adobe's customers. It cannot help you as a Supplier. Adobe will give no info on moderation times or tell people what to expect. The way things are going it may be many months. Let us know what you find, it helps people get an idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines