Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lost access to my adobe stock Contributor account

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
After 3 month i went to log in to my account and it show me, that my account does not exist.
So i created it again with the SAME mail but i can not see my Contributor Account any more. And it does not show my  Portfolio.
It  looks like my account was deleted(!?) But still could see my sales  on my mail.

And it already rejects to synchronize my Fotolia account again.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

If you were able to create a new account with the same email, that is an indication you actually used a different email for your Adobe ID when you initially synced. You would not have been able to create a 2nd account with the same Adobe ID.

I checked the system and found two attempted accounts with the Adobe ID you are posting to the forum with. One account was deleted and the other was an unsuccessful attempt to join via Fotolia after the site had stopped accepting new contributor accounts. I h

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Synchronization can be done only once.

I suggest with your “new” contributor to contact Adobe support (footer of the contributor page: contact us). Account issues cannot be solved in this public forum.

Update this if it is not possible to contact support as indicated.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is nothing about first synchronization. If u look at my email (i m use it right now) it was used as email for synchronization with my fotolia account (i could send my login name) and it has been working fine until that day. When i try to log in with my email and it starts show me that that mail is like a new one(adobe don't have it in its system). Than i compled my reg again and start solving that issue.

Anyway I could improve that it is my account on fotolia and i need get back my access.

P.s. help support  in chat send me back here on forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't use chat for support on Stock Contributor problems. You need to contact the contributor support, which has it's own support channel, that may be accessed via the contributor page's footer:

Synchronizing the Fotolia account can be done only once. There is also no possibility to create 2 Adobe id accounts with the same e-mail.

As this is an contributor account problem, you need to pass via the contributor support as indicated in my answers. It's not the Creative Cloud support that can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marnikus90

If you can recall your original account number that would be helpful when you send your message to contact. Please update us regarding the progress of this issue. I don't know if MatHayward​ can assist in this case. If he can, he will respond.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you were able to create a new account with the same email, that is an indication you actually used a different email for your Adobe ID when you initially synced. You would not have been able to create a 2nd account with the same Adobe ID.

I checked the system and found two attempted accounts with the Adobe ID you are posting to the forum with. One account was deleted and the other was an unsuccessful attempt to join via Fotolia after the site had stopped accepting new contributor accounts. I have deleted this account also in case it is preventing you from access.

A search of your name in our system brought up 5 separate accounts with multiple email addresses. You will need to determine which Adobe ID you used to create/sync your active contributor account and log in with that email. We do not have insight into which Adobe ID you are using for your contributor account. For assistance, please contact support as indicated above.

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are replying to a 4 year old post. If you have a current issue, please create a new post describing what the problem is.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote: For assistance, please contact support as indicated above. Quote end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just need to add mt Adobe Stock account to my Enterprise account. It should be as easy as adding my new e-mail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start your own post and describe what the problem is, rather than replying to an outdated post by someone else.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just need to add mt Adobe Stock account to my Enterprise account. It should be as easy as adding my new e-mail

By @markc474274

That doesn't work. If you have an Enterprise or a Teams account, you need to change to the private account to create your account and to get into your stock account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locked this now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines