• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mass Rejected Photos

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, I've always uploaded 100 pictures at a time and I average about a 15-20% approval rate on my submissions. Over the last three weeks or so I can't get a single approval despite uploading over 1000 photos (over three weeks). What's changed? Some of the same images uploaded to other microstock site are getting approved at the same rate so this is an Adobe issue. 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Some of the same images uploaded to other microstock site are getting approved at the same rate so this is an Adobe issue. 

By @elviss85997996

I doubt that this is an issue. Post one of the assets here as submitted, and we can check that out. Don't forget to post the rejection reason with that. Getting assets accepted on other sites is no guarantee that they get accepted here and vice versa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

It would help if you uploaded 2-3 rejected photos that you think are okay.

We need to see to an original to determine if issues are present or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

If you are consistently getting 80-85% of your images rejected, you are not learning from your previous rejects. When I started out here in Adobe Stock a few years ago, my reject rate was ~30%; but as I learned what level of quality was required and became more adept at carefully inspecting my photos, the rejects declined. Now I rarely get a reject. 

Are you submitting photographs or Generative AI assets ? Given that you say you've uploaded 1,000 in the last 3 weeks, I'm thinking you might be cr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of the same images uploaded to other microstock site are getting approved at the same rate so this is an Adobe issue. 

By @elviss85997996

I doubt that this is an issue. Post one of the assets here as submitted, and we can check that out. Don't forget to post the rejection reason with that. Getting assets accepted on other sites is no guarantee that they get accepted here and vice versa.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would help if you uploaded 2-3 rejected photos that you think are okay.

We need to see to an original to determine if issues are present or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are consistently getting 80-85% of your images rejected, you are not learning from your previous rejects. When I started out here in Adobe Stock a few years ago, my reject rate was ~30%; but as I learned what level of quality was required and became more adept at carefully inspecting my photos, the rejects declined. Now I rarely get a reject. 

Are you submitting photographs or Generative AI assets ? Given that you say you've uploaded 1,000 in the last 3 weeks, I'm thinking you might be cranking out AI stuff at a high rate... 

If the reject rate in your account remains consistently very high, Adobe might close the account.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines