• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing files

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day! Some works in my portfolio are missing. How to fix it?

2021-09-01_19-26-27.png

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Hello! Could you try:

1. Clearing all browser cache
  2. Close all browser windows
  3. Sign back into the website and see if the images appear now

If that fails I would try a different browser.
    If that fails also I would try to VPN to a different region.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

I don't think this display means that the images are "missing", only that they cannot be displayed due to some technical constraints with your computer configuration, wifi strength, browser settings, etc. If this happened to me, I think I would first reboot my computer, and perhaps my wifi router also.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Correct, this is a browser or connectivity issue, not an Adobe Stock issue. In an abundance of caution, I checked your portfolio to make sure everything was working properly on our end...spoiler alert...it was. You are all set, I recommend you follow the recommendations made by Jill and Contributor1 and you should be in good shape.

Good luck,

Mat Hayuward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Could you try:

1. Clearing all browser cache
  2. Close all browser windows
  3. Sign back into the website and see if the images appear now

If that fails I would try a different browser.
    If that fails also I would try to VPN to a different region.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think this display means that the images are "missing", only that they cannot be displayed due to some technical constraints with your computer configuration, wifi strength, browser settings, etc. If this happened to me, I think I would first reboot my computer, and perhaps my wifi router also.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct, this is a browser or connectivity issue, not an Adobe Stock issue. In an abundance of caution, I checked your portfolio to make sure everything was working properly on our end...spoiler alert...it was. You are all set, I recommend you follow the recommendations made by Jill and Contributor1 and you should be in good shape.

Good luck,

Mat Hayuward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you have still problems after having followed @Contributor1's recommendations, look into your firewall settings. If you are behind a company firewall check with your IT.  IT departments tend to disable nodes when they consider them dangerous or suspect. (And as a side note: they never admit blocking your most important sites*… 🙂 )

*Please consider this as ironic, based on my experience. I always need to put their nose in the mud to get them admitting (or even only silently correcting) their actions…

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines