Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mistakenly Forgot to Select Illustration Instead of Photo When Submitting

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Back with another question. I'm mildly freaking out because I just realized I forgot to select Illustration instead of Photo on 16 submissions that are clearly not photos. There's no way to change this now that I hit the submit button. Will they automatically be rejected? If so, will I have a chance to resubmit them? They're some of my best and I hate thinking I won't be able to submit them properly.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If these are rejected, there will be a chance to correct and resubmit.  Submitting rejected assets multiple times without changing anything can be considered spam, but there is absolutely room to make errors and resubmit after fixing them.  I wouldn't worry to much about it 🙂.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whew! Thank you! I didn't realize you could resubmit a file after it was rejected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure!  If there is a genuine correction to be made, then by all means correct and resubmit. 

I've heard of a few people submitting the same rejected asset several times to try to get a different reviewer in hopes it will be accepted.  As long as you aren't doing this then I don't think you have anything to worry about.  

There is an approval percentage to stay above, but I think it's something like 50% or somewhere close to there.  I've never personally heard of this being an issue for anyone, so again probably nothing to worry about 🙂

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also delete your files before rejection. There's a link on the right side near "File ID"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What's preventing you from deleting submissions and resubmitting as Illustrations?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines