Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Accounts

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone ,

My Multiple Adobe Stock Accounts Has been Blocked , Because it was linked with each other through my payout method , Because it was same payout at my multiple accounts. Resultantly , My All Accounts Got Blocked & I have done so much work on these accounts . What can i do now ? Will Adobe Unblock My All Accounts , I'll Put Different Payout Methods this time .

Thanks 

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

If the accounts contained the same media types then it is correct that they were blocked. Adobe only alows multiple accounts if each account has a different type of media. For instance, one account wit AI Images and one with photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

But you say "all," as opposed to "both." If you have more than one account for AI and more than one account for "photos," that would indeed be the reason your accounts have been blocked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hi @Elisa373835911yb0 ,

Having one Payoneer account for multiple Adobe accounts does not cause issue. The issue here is that the multiple accounts you have is a violation of the Adobe guidelines. To own multiple accounts you must have in each of these accounts exclusively one file category. If you have three accounts one must be for videos only, the other for photos only and the third for Generative AI only. If that is how it is for your accounts it is likely that they will be reactivated. Other

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the accounts contained the same media types then it is correct that they were blocked. Adobe only alows multiple accounts if each account has a different type of media. For instance, one account wit AI Images and one with photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My All Acounts That Were Blocked did not have similar or content that is being considered spam. Every Account Had Different Data . The Only Problem Was that my single payoneer account was attached with all that accounts. What Should i do now ? Guide Please . Any Chance That I'll Have all of my accounts back ?

Thanks You So Much For your reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of data did the accounts hold? 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generative AI & Photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So one was exclusive generative AI, and the second exclusive photos? That's allowed according to the Adobe rules. 

You need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link with the blocking screen. It may well be that the blocking reason is different than what you think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yead Indeed , I'll Contact customer support for this issue . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you say "all," as opposed to "both." If you have more than one account for AI and more than one account for "photos," that would indeed be the reason your accounts have been blocked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you have misunderstood the guidelines for multiple accounts. You must have different asset types on each account. In order words, you cannot have photographs on both accounts.  You cannot have Gen AI assets on both accounts. You cannot have videos on both accounts. Did Adobe specifically advise that your accounts were blocked due to a misuse of the guidelines for multiple accounts? Or are you just assuming that?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Mail Only States That , Account is blocked because of having multiple account under your name .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the problem isn't that you used one payment method for both accounts. The problem is the content of those accounts. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The important issue: Does he think having one Payoneer account causes problems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Think so 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Elisa373835911yb0 ,

Having one Payoneer account for multiple Adobe accounts does not cause issue. The issue here is that the multiple accounts you have is a violation of the Adobe guidelines. To own multiple accounts you must have in each of these accounts exclusively one file category. If you have three accounts one must be for videos only, the other for photos only and the third for Generative AI only. If that is how it is for your accounts it is likely that they will be reactivated. Otherwise, all except one are likely to be closed. 

"You may create more than one contributor account if you wish to track different asset types in separ...

We don’t permit multiple account creations to submit similar or identical content to inflate sales, .... "

Use the contact link provided by Adobe to reach out for more details. When you reach out to them be patient. You'll receive an answer.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2024 May 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I Think so 

By @Elisa373835911yb0

And your tax form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not allowed to have multiple accounts, except if they contain very different types of assets, like one photos, the othergenerative AI, or video, or vector. If your accounts have similar content, they have been blocked for cause. Adobe has many means to find out that they belong to the same person. At latest with the tax form, you need to give correct information, so your idendity is clear. 

If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines