• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My illustrations with English keywords have been under review for over a month now

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am from Germany and I have described some of my images with English keywords (and English title). I have changed the keywords language to English. These images are now for several weeks in the review process. My images with German texts are reviewed relatively quickly. What could be the reason for this...?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

I would guess, that you submitted generative AI or illustrations and that this is the reason for the long waiting time. 

I would strongly recommend using English as keywords and title. Titles are not getting translated so having an English title may help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would guess, that you submitted generative AI or illustrations and that this is the reason for the long waiting time. 

I would strongly recommend using English as keywords and title. Titles are not getting translated so having an English title may help. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines