Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My property releases are being rejected but I don't know why

New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm in the process of getting my first batch of images accepted but I am having trouble getting the ones with property releases approved. The property releases are for AI generated people. They appear to me to be correctly filled out but the relevant images are being put on hold. I wanted to ask adobe stock support in email what the problem is but it looks like they might not offer that option. I'll attach how my form is filled out sans my information. If anyone is able to assist I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you.

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

The Description cannot be blank and needs to be something like "Generated by AI prompt; not based on a real person". And the dates need to be consistent. You have 2024 in one of the date fields in your attached sample.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Description cannot be blank and needs to be something like "Generated by AI prompt; not based on a real person". And the dates need to be consistent. You have 2024 in one of the date fields in your attached sample.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much I really appreciate the assistance. And missed that about the date thank you for pointing it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Description cannot be blank... And the dates need to be consistent.

By @Jill_C

===========

The devil in the details.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With those changes in place and everything correct my releases were rejected again. Any idea as to why, and if not is there any way for me to follow up with the reviewers? I'm genuinely confused and not sure what to change. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's an older post that describes what the property release should say:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/generative-ai-requiring-model-release/...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines