• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My uploaded images have not been reviewed yet (11 days ago)

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Stock Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the status of my recently uploaded files as an Adobe Stock contributor. It has been 11 days since I uploaded my files, but they have not yet been reviewed. I am eager to see my content go live on the Adobe Stock platform, and I'm wondering if there is any way to expedite the review process.

I appreciate your hard work and dedication to ensuring the quality of the content on your platform, and I understand that the review process can sometimes take time. However, I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with an update on the status of my uploaded files.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Take a minute to peruse other recent posts here in the forum, and you will see that many of them are about review time. Due to the huge influx of Generative AI assets, many of them from contributors such as yourself uploading hundreds at a time, the backlog has grown immensely, and is now requiring about 6 weeks. In fact, Adobe recently announced that the number of assets that can be submitted and under review from each contributor will be throttled until this backlog is resolved. I see several

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not talking to Adobe Stock employees here.  Fellow users have no way of knowing what the status is of your assets. 

On average, Photos & Vector Graphics are reviewed in order received within  5  - 15 business days.
Generative AI could take 1 - 2 months due to an immense backlog.  Possibly more if you didn't follow AI submission guidelines.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

For faster turnarounds, submit more real assets and fewer generative AI. Focus on quality instead of quantity. 😉

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Take a minute to peruse other recent posts here in the forum, and you will see that many of them are about review time. Due to the huge influx of Generative AI assets, many of them from contributors such as yourself uploading hundreds at a time, the backlog has grown immensely, and is now requiring about 6 weeks. In fact, Adobe recently announced that the number of assets that can be submitted and under review from each contributor will be throttled until this backlog is resolved. I see several "similars" in the screenshot that you attached. These are at risk of being rejected because they might not be considered to be distinctive enough. As @Nancy OShea said, it's best to focus on quality rather than quantity.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines