• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No response from Contributor Support after account was blocked

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After requesting a payout, my account was blocked last month with the accusation that my content was stolen. The initial response from the Adobe team asked for proof that it was mine. On 8/23/2021, I provided the requested files along with other pieces of proof to further support my case. I received no response. (Yes, I have been checking my spam folders.)  On 9/2/2021, I sent a follow-up email for and update. Still no response. On 9/9/2021, I called your support team on the phone and was told there was nothing he could do on his end except tell me to post on this forum. So here I am... 

The initial emails said Case Update 00127902. But after I called on the phone, the follow-up email says ADB-21037188-J3X9.

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADB looks like customer support (Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. )

That support is not contributor support. If you can't access the "contact us"-page, email contributor-support@adobe.com.

We cannot help here (the support persons tip to post here was wrong). And Adobe does not discuss the cases here on this public place. 

Contributor support, however, is responsive. But as you have checked your spam, there is nothing more I can offer you.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If another artist claims ownership of your work, you should file an official counter notice (objection) through proper channels.  If you think it will help, get some legal advice.  See details below.

https://www.adobe.com/legal/dmca.html

The rest is in Adobe's hands. There's nothing more we, as fellow users, can tell you.

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines