• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non-Compliant Vector [was: help]

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my resource was rejected because of what??
which part should i fix?
which part is not allowed?

I include the reasons for the list in the following file

[Topic edited by moderator for clarity.]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't see the problem from your tiny preview. Please upload the ACTUAL files you uploaded (both AI and JPEG if you used both). 

Not clear how you can actually provide an editable business card, since you can't know what fonts the user actually has installed, and converting text to curves enrages Adobe's stock customers....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best Place to Sell Photos Online, Footage Clips, Illustrations, & Vectors – Adobe Stock.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Non-compliant:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content...

Noncompliance

Files may be considered noncompliant due to watermarks, inappropriate or irrelevant keywords or titles, or questionable or defamatory content. Also, if you get a reminder to provide or resolve a problem with a release and you resubmit the file without addressing the issue, we’ll reject it as noncompliant. "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a qr code, but what is written in the qrcode is "business and id card".
wouldn't that be a violation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

27.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Non-compliant means that the content you enter there is non-compliant: Use dummy names instead of Cristian WIBOWO (John Doe or First-name Last-name), company name etc. In addition, do not use mail.com as that is a real domain name. "example.com" is the dummy domain name to be used. I would also strongly suggest when writing English to spellcheck, even if the information you produce is dummy like "Street". I doubt that you can do much with the QR-code, but be sure to have only dummy information showing up.

Opinion: And make sure to upload the Ai file with the PDF preview embedded. EPS is no more state of the art.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But the text is not directly editable? This then is a misleading product.

Business card templates (this is a very nice one) are often licensed by beginning users who expect to be able to click to change the text and see exactly the same. This case is worse: many naive users would expect the QR code to be "right" - they could spend money printing a card with a useless QR code.  

Further, your design has an IP violation - mail.com is a trademark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my resource full editable text.
im uploading .zip format (eps and jpg).

especially for qr code, what should I write?
so that my resources can be received with the qr code

Screenshot (49).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (51).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also only use commercial free fonts from font.google

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines