• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non payment/cancelled payment by adobe

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has cancelled a scheduled payment for no reason. How do you deal with organisation?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't cancel a payment without reason. If you received a Contact link, respond to it and ask for details. Adobe will eventually respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Incorrect, that's EXACTLY what they did after numerous emails asking why they were not doing what they said they would do. After 30 days they just cancelled it so no explanation whatsoever from adobe, no response except a boilerplate email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Incorrect, that's EXACTLY what they did after numerous emails asking why they were not doing what they said they would do. After 30 days they just cancelled it so no explanation whatsoever from adobe, no response except a boilerplate email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, I've had half a dozen from this bot, identikit.

Dear robin,

Please note that payout request are processed manually and in the order they are received. Therefore, it may take approximately 7 to 10 business days (Monday to Friday) before you receive payment. In some cases, the time can increase up to another additional 3-5 days.

We understand that waiting can be frustrating, and we appreciate your patience during this process.

If you have any questions, or to update your case, simply respond to this email.

Kind Regards,

Olivia Clark

Adobe Artist Relations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was the correct answer based on the information you provided. If you have more details, please provide them. It's just that it sounds to me you will eventually get your payout, based on the response you were given. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your response, but receiving boilerplate responses to legitimate questions regarding non payment is not a correct response. Adobe did not do what they said they would do. In fact they just cancelled the scheduled payment at their end. Not my request to do so.

Saying they will pay you at some point is not how a business works. What is the point of working with organisations that operate like that. I will vote with my feet if they pay out.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood. But be aware that we are volunteers on this board and not privy to the underpinnings of how Adobe conducts their business behind the scenes or what variables affect their decisions. There are certainly volunteers who have been here much longer than I have and I suspect their responses will be forthecoming. Hold tight. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean they caneled it? You have not shown us anything which implies that it has been canceled. Your "template" answer say that you will receive payment. Are the funds still shown on your account? If they are, then just repeat your request for payment. If they are not, check your payment report. If they are shown as being payed, then check with the support of Paypal or Payoneer. Check with Adobe again using the "Contact Us" link from your dashboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You seem confused Ralph. What do you mean I have not shown you anything. Do you expect me to screen grab my royalty page which shows the cancellation? Come on Ralph. I am sharing my experience, what's difficult to understand?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to be snappy. We are here to help. @RALPH_L just points to one possibility. 

Do you expect me to screen grab my royalty page which shows the cancellation? 

By @robm2001

That would have been indeed helpful.

Your message from Adobe Stock Contributor Support shows me, that they did neither understand your problem. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would it have been helpful? I've already told you that the exact same email (as previously listed in the thread) was received verbatim numerous times and not addressing my question regarding late/non payment. Being sent a boilerplate email half a dozen times is pointless, is that less confusing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't shoot the messenger. 

Looking at your posting history here, I suspect that you assume that we have crystal balls to fill in the missing information. And you are quite snappy, which doesn't help neither. This is only a statement, no critique. You are allowed (within limits) to be as snappy as you want, but you need to be aware, that answers may get back in the same tone. We are volunteers here, we do not have insight in your account, we do not know what you do else in your life. We are just here to help, if we can.

I can confirm that every payment I have requested until now was fulfilled correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clearly your experience is different to mine. It would appear that the experts here have never heard of this happening and it is just my account. Fine, now I know )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the payment request at any moment change it's status to done? What is your region? What was your requested payment agent (PayPal, Skrill, Payoneer)?

It may happen that the payment agent refuses the payment and then the amount gets credited back into your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Payoneer works with my Getty account these last 10 years, what's the difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paypal worked also in some regions, before they changed the rules. I have no idea what the problem may be, but you could ask Payoneer if there was trouble with the payment. 

You did not answer my questions but expect a correct answer. I could speculate, but won't do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I have already said Ralp the payment went from scheduled to cancelled...just like on your interface, no difference. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I have already said Ralp the payment went from scheduled to cancelled...just like on your interface, no difference. 

By @robm2001

When did you check that? Payments are for about 10 working days in the requested status, then they change to done. At that moment Adobe did transfer the money to your payment agent. It get's cancelled and refunded, when the agent refuses the payment. The refund takes around a month, at least on PayPal.

Check the credentials you gave to Adobe for your Payoneer account. May be there was an error with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am aware of the the time frames for payment that is why I raised this issue here to see if others were experiencing this problem, it would appear they do not. I will check and let you know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines