• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment error

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear supporters of the Adobe Help Center, first of all, I wish you all a good day. I have a small problem that I would like to consult you.

I got $4.87 dollars Firefly Bonus in my Adobe Stock account. Total $5.17 I clicked on the "payout" button and I chose "payoneer" as the payment withdraw option. I waited few days and finally got a status "payment error" in Adobe Stock. That money was not returned to the account. I didn't get any mail. I don't see that money anywhere.

what should I do now?

I wish you all a trouble free day.

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not addressing Adobe directly here in this forum. It appears to be a Payoneer error, so you should probably contact them. If you need additional support from Adobe, use the chat icon or "contact us" link at the bottom of your Dashboard page.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is not Payoneer's fault as I have successfully withdrawn money through Payoneer before. This time the payment error is showing

Screenshot_1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't assume that there can't be something wrong on the Payoneer side. The same argument can be made for Adobe: As Adobe has successfully sent money to Payoneer before, it can't have gone wrong this time.

Contact Payoneer, then contact Adobe contributor support. That's what needs to be done.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The money will return to your account. You will need to check with Payoneer, if they accept payments to your account from a company like Adobe. If yes, check with Adobe contributor support. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am waiting for 15 days but the money is still not returned. And I checked the money didn't go to Payoneer. I have successfully withdrawn money through Payoneer before. This time the payment error is showing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you communicate with Adobe using the link included above by @Abambo ?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/payment-error/m-p/14124069#M70096

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2023 Oct 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's solve.
Thank you so much all for your valuable comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you indicate how it was solved? That info could be useful to other contributors who come here looking for answers in the future.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds good thank you very much. Actually I thought that was a problem in adobe stock. I was right and I contact adobe stock support form (Contact us ) after that they are fix my problem. My payment is done now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But that does not tell us and the other users the cause: was it an error of yours (error in the e-mail of your PayPal account) or was it an error of Adobe (something went wrong on their side)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines