• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo approval timing

New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have posted photos for review and they aren't generated by AI tools.  I have been waiting for 23 days. Is this an acceptable waiting time for approval or is there a problem? Before it was take a few days.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

As has been answered several times over the last weeks, yes, unfortunately.

Due to the overload of AI images, the review of all contributions is delayed.

Not only AI. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Hello,

This question is a FAQ question!

Your question "How long do I have to wait for the review time?"

My answer:

'How long is a piece of string?'

These days, it is as long as it takes!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As has been answered several times over the last weeks, yes, unfortunately.

Due to the overload of AI images, the review of all contributions is delayed.

Not only AI. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it normal that it takes more than 2 month for me? I uploaded them almost 3 month ago....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The date shown on the screen for an image under review is the date that you initially uploaded the asset to your account, not the date it was actually submitted. Did you submit it on the same day that you uploaded it, or sometime later? Reviews are regularly taking 2 months or more, but Adobe representative Mat Hayward advised yesterday that they're not experiencing 3 month waits.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I submited them on the same day thats why I am wondering... Its now more than 2month and this never happend before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the assets are not sitting in the reminder tab?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, they are all under review

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This question is a FAQ question!

Your question "How long do I have to wait for the review time?"

My answer:

These days, it is as long as it takes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My answer:

By @ricky336

===========

Hmmm, where've we seen that before? 🙂

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/the-reviewing-pictures-is-too-long/m-p...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/i-submitted-my-work-to-adobe-stock-and...

@0meer,

23 days is a little unusual for still photography. 

Are you certain you submitted correctly? 

Do your photos appear in your Contributor portal's Review queue?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nancy OShea , it's a common English idiom!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My answer:

By @ricky336

===========

Hmmm, where've we seen that before? 🙂

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/the-reviewing-pictures-is-too-long/m-p...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/i-submitted-my-work-to-adobe-stock-and...

By @Nancy OShea

Do you claim IP rights on this? 🤣😂🤣

According to my dictionaries, it's British, not American! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The date shown in the screen print that you included is the date that you initially uploaded the asset to your account, not the date it was actually submitted. Did you submit it on the same day that you uploaded it, or sometime later? 23 days is an unusually long time to wait for a photograph to be reviewed. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you aren't already doing so, I would recommend that you upload at least two to three images daily, rather than post a few and then wait for them to be reviewed (which, again, maybe you are doing). It's just a theory, but I believe from my own experience that this helps maintain ones place in the queue, since every day that you wait to submit again puts you that much further back in the line and the waiting process starts all over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your theory is wrong. Each picture gets its own place in the waiting queue and assets are moderated in the order as submitted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, this is based on my own experience. I upload daily from 3 to 12 images. I've had over 100 AI images accepted over the past 10 working days. This has never happened before. Normaly, I have a handful of images reviewed and accepted every 2 to 3 working days. Sometimes 4 if you take weekends and holidays into account. Yes, my streak could end at any time. I don't pretend to know how it really works. My main point is, people shouldn't wait until images are reviewed, as I get the impression (possibly incorrectly) that some people upload an image or two and then wait to see what happens until they upload again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2023 Jul 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see what there was a misunderstanging (I actually had a decent night's sleep for a change despite 100 degree temps in my location). My "theory" was not to say that by uploading daily I retain a SINGLE place in the queue, and that a few of those images are reviewed daily. I should have been clearer and stated that I retain MULTIPLE places in the queue as per the submission date to better assure that my images will be reviewed on a more or less regular basis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that a small, steady inflow will help you to build your portfolio gradually. Adding fresh assets to your portfolio is also a good strategy. A number of us here in the Forum have suggested to new Contributors that they initially upload small batches of assets, wait for review, then learn from that feedback whether they're on the right track regarding the quality of their submissions. This is preferable to uploading hundreds of assets and getting a large percentage of them rejected. In your case, you know what works and have a high acceptance rate, so you don't need to wait for feedback before uploading a few more. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there's the rub. Being new and uploading daily before getting a feel for what works and doesn't work on Adobe Stock is an issue. Bottom line, getting started is going to take time whether one uploads daily or waits between uploads or until an initial review. Patience will always be key either way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree 100%. It would also help, after that initial first upload, to spend some time on this board reading therough other critiques. There is a wealth of knowledge here for first timers in that respect. By keeping in touch with this forum, I may not have learned a lot about what DOES work when it comes to having images accepted on Adobe Stock, but I've learned what doesn't, and that has been just as helpful when it comes to pruning my images...earlier work in partiular.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time you submit, your asset will be the last in the submission queue. If you submit one asset each day, you can assume to get one asset each day moderated. If you need to wait more between the moderation triggers, the waiting time increases. If you wait less, the waiting time decreases. 

Each asset gets moderated, as soon as it moves to the first slot in the moderation queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines