• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I submitted my work to Adobe Stock, and it has been in the "review" stage for over 13 days now

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are my works that I wanted to publish on Adobe Stock still under review? It's been 13 days, that's damn long!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Greetings! If you look through the recent posts on the Stock Contributor forum, asset review time is a popular topic at the moment. What sort of assets have you submitted?

Particularly for Generative AI assets, other users have reported a month or longer. It's thought that Adobe is receiving a great deal of Generative AI submissions, with some reporting they've submitted hundreds at a time. Non-AI assets are from averaging around 5-15 days from what others have reported.

I hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Stock Contributors forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings! If you look through the recent posts on the Stock Contributor forum, asset review time is a popular topic at the moment. What sort of assets have you submitted?

Particularly for Generative AI assets, other users have reported a month or longer. It's thought that Adobe is receiving a great deal of Generative AI submissions, with some reporting they've submitted hundreds at a time. Non-AI assets are from averaging around 5-15 days from what others have reported.

I hope that helps!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recent reports indicate that moderation of Generative AI is taking 6 weeks, perhaps longer. Read this recent post for the steps Adobe has taken to address the issue:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/limits-on-number-of-assets-in-review-n...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been 13 days, that's damn long!

By @Никита29295028z202

============

Long is a relative term. 

Q: How long is a piece of string? 

A: As long as it takes...

Some agencies take 2 -3 months to review assets.  By comparison, 13 days is nothing. 

For faster turnarounds, submit more real assets and fewer generative AI.  Focus on quality instead of quantity.  😉

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

19 days for me... Now you have to submit topcis thinking that your they will release in 2 months from now 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines