Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo feedback (non-complient image)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I would appreciate if someone can explain to me why the attached images were rejected with the note "NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE". It is the same object, just photographed from a different angle. The description and caption is also the same as the accepted images.

I would like to understand it to save me the work of creating more images that are then rejected again.

Thank you all in advance
Roland

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

It would be good to publish one of your non-compliant assets here in the quality as submitted. There are several possibilities for getting non-compliant refusals.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be good to publish one of your non-compliant assets here in the quality as submitted. There are several possibilities for getting non-compliant refusals.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo,

thanks for answering my question!

Attached you find one of the pictures I was submitting.

Maybe you can tell  me, whats wrong with it.

Thanks a lot in advance

Roland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roland, 

Please check if the other refused items also have a number. And check if the accepted have none. 

I see more quality issues (light, exposure) than anything else. May be also errors with the cutout, even that at a first sight it has been done quite well. I'm not on my PC now, so I can't check that as I'm used to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo,

also the othe pictures have a number

https://stock.adobe.com/stock-photo/id/545847369?asset_id=545847369

Ok, I understand that it gets refused because of quality issues, I just was irritated by "none-complient" ...

Thanks for your helfp

Roland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's not the number triggering non-complient, then it may be that the moderator chose the wrong refusal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying to help me - I made new pictures without the number and better light/exposure - I hope, they won't get refused again šŸ™‚

Thanks again

Roland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep us updated! šŸ¤”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo,

the new made pictures are accepted!! 

Thanks a lot for your time to help me!

I've learned a lot!

Roland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!

You wrote "Or you upload yor agreement beforehand, and attach it afterwards to the asset: "

I understood that after I upload the license, I can assign these to files already uploaded? Is this true or can I only assign files that I upload in the future to this license?

After a rejection because of "INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REFUSAL", can I then upload the same images again and assign them to the license? Further down it was advised not to upload rejected images again.

Thanks in advance
Roland

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a licence for using the toy pictures commercially, you upload that one. And each time your submitting a picture that is covered by this licence, you attach that licence (property release) to your picture. That works fine and is easy. 

And yes, if you uploaded something and it got an IP refusal you can resubmit with the proper release. 

You need to attach the release before submitting to the moderation queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your time and help! 
Now I understand how this works!

Roland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. BTW: you can also write your messages in your language, if that is easyer for you. The translate button works quite well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

šŸ™‚ ok, thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, from my PC: there is definitely a quality problem with the cutout job:

Abambo_0-1676662549199.png

Even that I'm positively surprised about the good cutout work done, I found some issues (see above). The red line envelops the object. So, there is a transition between solid and transparent. It is worth noting that these are not all the problems I detected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abamo,

thanks a lot for your advice and showing me the problems the pictures have - I'll fix this, as I take new pictures

Roland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As well as sharing one full original image (unedited, full size), please tell us if you were ever asked for a property release for any of these works? And, if you were asked, did you supply one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks for answering my Question.

I never was asked for a property release - but I have one, so this would not be a problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One other idea... do you sometimes resubmit files that were rejected once, because you hope they will be accepted the second time, but without making any changes (because a different human moderator may decide differently)? I think this is noncompliant (and very risky, you can lose your whole account and credit).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for this idea - i didn't load up the same pictures again, so this shouldn't be the reason.

Roland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IP refusal is, what @Test Screen Name suspected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See screenshot. Aside from numerous halos around your object (arrows), non-compliance could be due to visible identification marks (rectangle). 

image.png

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy,

thanks a lot for your answer.

I mage new pictures and removed the identification mark. Thanks for this advice.

As others got rejected because of "INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REFUSAL" I'm looking for a possibility to proof, that I am allowed to take pictures and sell these as Stockphotos - is there somewhere a possibility to deposit the license agreement so that this reason for rejection is no longer applicable?

Thanks a lot in advance

Roland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines