• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Rejected for Quality issue

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to hear some feedback about the quality of my picture that got rejected. Thank you very much!!
TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Submitting this type of street scene for stock photography is a waste of time. Even if the quality issues hadn't earned a rejection, it would have been rejected for IP issues. You would have needed to remove every logo, license plate, sign, etc. as well as ensure that no recognizable people are in the scene. Look elsewhere in your photo archives for possible stock images.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many possible reasons. What did Adobe say when they rejected it? Intellectual property issues? Quality issues? Model release needed? Something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They told me that this image does not meet their quality standards and that I could post here for specific feedback from the community. Thanks for your reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @John Denko,

The photo is out of focus and underexposed.

You may learn more about Adobe requirements here.

Also there are some tips here and here that will help you make better photos. Be sure to read all the topics and sub topics.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Submitting this type of street scene for stock photography is a waste of time. Even if the quality issues hadn't earned a rejection, it would have been rejected for IP issues. You would have needed to remove every logo, license plate, sign, etc. as well as ensure that no recognizable people are in the scene. Look elsewhere in your photo archives for possible stock images.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for the detailed answer to my question!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines