• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo rejected technical issues

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New at this and every phote is being recjected for technical issues.  Can I get some tips and tricks please?  Thank you in advance.  For example on this one. PXL_20210312_155430448~2.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing a problem in your composition and crop. First, the horizon is tilted. Another thing from what I see is that it is very close, you have cut a part of the palm trees below. As a general composition it doesn't have much appeal, maybe if you take a picture like this one, try to simplify it. Search in adobe stock "beach and palm tree" learn from the same market, find what sells most here 😉 i hope this may help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yes, the composition isn't very good. What are you trying to take? How could this photo be used commercially? It isn't very appealing for a summer getaway!

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jill5FE5 

I don't want you to take this the wrong way but if I made a list of pros and cons, my list would weight more heavily on the cons column.

The fishing boat in the background is completely obscured by palms.  The palm tress are clipped and crowded too close together.  There's a distracting string or wire hanging from the 2nd palm tree, etc...

The devil is in all the little details.   If you can manage to make it right in post production, great.  If not, skip it and move to the next one.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines