• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Submission

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I post unregulary Photos / Illustrations in my Adobe Photo Stock Portfolio which in general get checked between 2-3 Days. Since some time i noticed not much hapened anymore and i have 3 Photos now to review since 11 days, they are not even checked. I tried to contact support but i couldnt reach it via chat.

Any solutions ?

Alex

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

There are no solutions, other than "have patience". I'm not  sure from your post whether your submissions are Generative AI, but it is now clear that Adobe is routing Generative AI assets to a different queue than other types, perhaps to be reviewed by Modersators specifically trained in those assets. There seems to be a flood of such images, with many contributors uploading hundreds at a time, and the rejection rate also appears to be high. Meanwhile, re-inspect your images for flaws and ensure

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Contributors have contributor support. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

If your pictures are generative AI, your waiting time is still OK, as there is some backlog with such assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe chat is for customers, not suppliers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So suppliers have only the Forum ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contributors have contributor support. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

If your pictures are generative AI, your waiting time is still OK, as there is some backlog with such assets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I did not know this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no solutions, other than "have patience". I'm not  sure from your post whether your submissions are Generative AI, but it is now clear that Adobe is routing Generative AI assets to a different queue than other types, perhaps to be reviewed by Modersators specifically trained in those assets. There seems to be a flood of such images, with many contributors uploading hundreds at a time, and the rejection rate also appears to be high. Meanwhile, re-inspect your images for flaws and ensure that the  titles and keywords are in compliance with Adobe's requirements.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, all Pics are made with generative AI. I just wondered since previous ones were checked within 3 days and now i wait since 11 days...seems to be in some queue then. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Generative AI Illustration" Submission Guidelines:

Want your content made using generative AI tools to be accepted into the Adobe Stock collection? Find out how to submit authentic assets that meet our quality, legal, and technical standards.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that with generative AI, you can create hundreds of assets in one click. But it will still take time to upload, keyword and submit those. And then it will also take time to check those assets. 

When I take a picture I need more time to create an asset then you AI guys. And you are thousands jumping on the AI hype. 

BTW: there are also thousands of customers who want to filter out AI art. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the quality of AI is improving. I had some pictures that could not be distinguished from real photographs. Although my portfolio includes not only AI art, but also some shots taken with my Panasonic, I prefer to keep it mixed. In my opinion, it doesn't matter to the end consumer whether the photo was taken with AI and looks realistic, or whether it was taken with a camera - as long as it meets their needs for their project. But that's just my opinion. I would dislike it if I only had AI stuff in my portfolio. I enjoy creating my own stuff with a camera too much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion, it doesn't matter to the end consumer whether the photo was taken with AI and looks realistic, or whether it was taken with a camera - as long as it meets their needs for their project.

By @Alexander28280600tcan

Yes, but where is the added value, if anybody can create by typing in a basic description?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting the added value perspective... The end consumer needs a photo/illustration that meets their needs and in most cases the way it was produced is irrelevant. According to your perspective the end user wants an image with added value, i.e: by taking a camera and producing an image that can only be made by a "few select". That's the same ole resistance to change and new mediums. FYI the same "anybody" you mention can grab a camera, take a picture, enhance it and upload it... just saying. I sense some fear in the "you AI guys" portion (classic us vs. them). Thankfully Adobe understand the times, therefore includes AI as part of the "ALL" contributors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is just a business like most others. It's about return on investment and what customers are willing to buy.  That's all.

Contributors will find out soon enough if what they're doing is profitable or not.  Sales figures don't lie.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agree. This includes non AI images too. 9 days and counting. Nothing happens. Strange because it never waited more than 3 days, if it was ever 3 at all. Kinda annoying. 

Hey, I´m Hérisson.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Non AI and still waiting for a review for 21 days now. Strange enough, I had some images uploaded much later, and all were accepted, except for 11 non AI uploads which are there for about 3 weeks. Can't seem to figure out why the earlier uploads are still waiting while latter ones are accepted quickly. 

Hey, I´m Hérisson.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here now, one photo was accepted within a day after upload and the oher is in review since 23 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines