• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo with multiple downloads now rejected.

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2024 Jul 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an image I posted to Adobe Stock 3 years ago which had been downloaded a number of times is now rejected with the following notification:

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately we were unable to process your file. Please contact us for more information.

I have 2 copies of the same file but both are post processed in differnt ways. Both have multiple downloads. Anyone know why one would be suddenly rejected?? and can you advise how i can contact them?? I cant find any way. 

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sold or not, post-processing the same image in different ways goes against Adobe's rules for submissions and probably falls under the "don't post similar images" rule. So I suspect that is one possible reason. It seems your only recourse is to contact Adobe to ask which one is at fault. There's no "contact us" link in the email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sold or not, post-processing the same image in different ways goes against Adobe's rules for submissions and probably falls under the "don't post similar images" rule.

By @daniellei4510

True, but they won't enforce that rule for two similar assets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which is why your response to most likely more accurate. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think so. Having images that are similar, however, helps to detect the second problematic image very easily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Adobe Stock receives complaints or refund requests from customers, they're obligated to check content to ensure it meets current standards.  Offending assets are removed from inventory.   If it's similar to other content, it may have been de-selected on the basis of 'duplicate content.'  To find out more, you'll have to contact Stock Contributor Support. https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The refusal reason is “File could not be accepted”. Yours seems to have got complaints on the quality. The image does not seem to be of a good quality. This looks strongly like colour clipping and overprocessing.

Abambo_0-1720823526645.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to the issues pointed out by @Abambo the horizon is leaning a bit.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2024 Jul 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Are you saying that this photo you have attached, has been downloaded numerous times, and is now suddenly rejected?

I think as @Nancy OShea , that it would seem there were complaints about this file.

For instance, in my view, the white balance is wrong - too magenta! 

After a quick colour correction:

ricky336_0-1720878362403.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines