• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos uploaded to Adobe Stock from wrong account

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a private account and a professional account. I have uploaded some photos to Adobe Stock contributor from my professional account by mistake. They're all currently under review. Is there a way to move them to my private account quick and easy? It's 50 something photos, and too time consuming for me to do manually.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Sorry, I believe you will need to reupload them manually to the other account as I'm not aware of a quick way to do this from one account to the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

No, sorry but we can't transfer images from one account to another. You will need to the delete the files pending in the wrong account, then re-upload them and re-submit to the correct account. 

Make sure to delete the currently uploaded files first, this is important. 

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I believe you will need to reupload them manually to the other account as I'm not aware of a quick way to do this from one account to the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, sorry but we can't transfer images from one account to another. You will need to the delete the files pending in the wrong account, then re-upload them and re-submit to the correct account. 

Make sure to delete the currently uploaded files first, this is important. 

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines